A day with only you

(Before you guys start reading I just wanna give a quick warning that there is going be a make out sense and very naughty talking *not too naughty no* cause there going a surprise on the last chapter aka 10. I also wanna to tell you after I'm done with these short story requests there is going be a story that me and my gay friend put together. Sorry about the slow update school is killing me. I'm try to get my grades up. Anyway that's all hope you enjoy. Don't start the music just yet)

Llyod POV)

I woke up with the brightness in my eyes. I was in my boyfriend's chest. His arms holding onto me, his face so close to mine, and him softly breathing. I smiled softly.

I'm glad that we are together. We are safe and sound in our base with no trouble at all.

"Ugh morning babe". Said Kai with a sexy raspy voice. Holy crap it's too hot in here or is it just me!

My cheek was all red and I hidden my face in his chest. "Aww babe now don't you hide from me now~". He said with a sexy and sensitive voice that always makes me have that feeling inside. I took my face out of his chest and looked at him with my green eye.

He smirked and kissed my lips. My eyes went wide but soon I closed them by the the pleasure ans softness that I was given.

"Come on babe let's get up before others get worried. Kai said while getting up and doing his routine of the day.

About 5 mins I got up and did the same. I went downstairs and just saw Kai eating pancakes. There was another plate on table. "Finally you got your butt up! everyone went to have there fun and won't be back till midnight or till morning". He said while stuffing his face with the fulffy pancakes that looks like bears. I sat down and started eating

Minutes later
(Kai POV)

Llyod and I was done eating and I was doing the dishes while llyod was cleaning the table. I looked at him up and down. He was wear a crop top that long sleeve and Green, he was also had some shorts that I could see his butt. I blushed but looked away because he turned around after he finishes the table.

He looked at me and smiled at me. Oh god don't smile your too cute. "Hey you oh ok? Your red on the face". He said turn his head to the side a little.

(Start the dang music *song is Mango love*)

(Llyod pov)

I looked at Kai who was red on face. He turned back around and finshed the dishes. I got up and walked up to him. He turned around and looked down on me.

He picked me and I put my legs around his waist as he lend on the counter. I looked at into his red fire eyes and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me passionately. While doing so he grabbed my butt and kissed roughly. He licked my bottem lip asking for entrance. I wanted to have some fun so I teased him by denying it and let me tell you that was a wrong idea. I felt a shrap pain on my being and it made me open my mouth. He slapped my butt and he darts his tongue in my mouth fighting with mine. Obviously he won the match leaving me with saliva dripping down my mouth.

"Did you know you have a nice being?". He said whispering in my ear. I blushed and the heat was just getting into me

"I love it when it jiggles". He said while bitting my ear. I felt like I was in heat. He then start carried me to the sofa.

We he sat down while I was on his lap. He started bitting my neck. Probably going to leave a hickey. Oh God she's going to find that spot. I can feel he's so close to it. I moan to tell him he found it.

I could feel the smirked while he nibbling and abusing that spot. I can't lie can I... It just feels too good! 💓.

(At night cause this girl lazy and wanna finsh before someone gets mad at me for now UPDATE THIS STORY.... I still love them :3)

Llyod pov)

Kai and I were still sofa and we were watching Disney. Yas. I was sitting on his lap. He had his lips on my neck STILL LEAVE MORE HICKEYS!. I could feel it but you know me I love me some Disney so I didn't really care but every now and then I will moan cuz it feels so god dang good. As we were doing our thang. The door opened and Kai lips off my neck.

"Hey guys how was your day Alone?~". Nya said walking in with bags. I'm guessing it's clothes.

"Oh it's good cause you guys weren't here". Kai said with a smirk. I nod with a smile. Zane,Cole,and Jay walked in and all I could smell was alcohol on them. My gosh have they been drinking. I see Zane and Cole making out and Zane picked up Cole and caring him to I'm guessing his room..... Oh god!

As for jay he just went up stairs and opened his and Nya room and all here was a slam of Springs. I guess he is sleeping. Oh boy they going have a bad headache tomorrow.

"Well I'm heading to bed. Oh right Kai I bought you some and tomorrow we can talk about it ok?". Nya said and Kai nod. While I'm confused.
Kai yawned and looked at me with a smile. "We should hit the hay too shall we". He said with a smirk. I nod and we both walked upstairs to our shared room. We got in bed and snuggle up together. We were almost asleep until we heard a loud... Moan and now we have pillows on our ears covering it and we both laughed but eventually we fell asleep.

I love this fire boy so much 🔥 💓