you will always be the one to break my heart

Lloyd pov)

I opened my eyes by the light that came from the window. I open my eyes wide to see where I was. I was in my room. Was I in the living room?

Whatever, I looked at my phone and it was Saturday 9:45.

I got up and did my routine. I went to the kitchen to see everybody and Skylor by Kai again ugh.

Just as I was about to sit down at the table there was a knock on our door.
"I'll get it" I said walking up to door.
I opened and see Mikey. "Omg Mikey your here" I said pulling her into a hug. She was smiling and giggling.

She walked in and looked at everybody. "Hey guy's what's up" she said while smiling. Everybody smiled back expect Skylor who was giving Mikey a mean glare.

Mikey looked at her and showed her creepy face. Skylor hides being Kai who was confused.

"So, my queen how it going with your man?" I said while smirking.

"Its going well but what about you Lloyd how's it going for you?" She said

"Good I guess". I looked at Kai was smiling at me making me blush like crazy.

Skylor took notice of this and gave me a mean glare.
"Kai baby, I think its about time that you should know everything about Lloyd" she said with anger in her voice.

Mikey and I already know what's she is going say about me because she  noticed I'm gay.

"Lloyd is gay Kai he loves you. He is like that trash geek that was gay back in high school. I wasn't going tell you but he is your best friend but I know he will take you away from me" she said with a fake smile and tears.

Mikey was mad as freak. She looked at me to see I had fear and sadness. She looked at Kai who was shocked and was mad. He looked at me with anger while holding Skylor.

"Lloyd is that true? You suppose to like girls not boys!" He yelled.

Everybody looked at me and looked worried.

"You are disgusting Lloyd I wish you was never here" he yelled.

Mikey look at at Skylor and then Kai with anger in her eyes. She looked at me and gave me a look to tell me to go to my room ans let it all out. I walked out the kitchen and went up stairs to my room then slam the door and lay on my bed crying my tear.

Mikey pov)

After I gave Lloyd a sign to go to his room.

I grabed Kai and Skylor arm's and pulled them outside. Everybody started coming along with us.

"Mikey what do you want!" Kai said confused but mix with anger.

I look at Kai with a mean glare and slapped both of them hard.

"YOUR A DI## HEAD KAI AND SKYLOR YOUR A CHEATER" I said yelliing. The wind blew making my hair show my right eye that was yellow and black.

"She's not wrong Kai. Skylor cheated on you being your back" nya said with a worried look on her face. Jay who was by her put his hand around her waist pulling her close.

Kai looked at the others then at Skylor who was giving a mean glare. Kai then looked back at me.

"Do you have proof that she was cheating" he said with seriousness.

"N-no" I said stuttering

"Ok then that mean she was not cheat" he said while pulling Skylor close. Skylor gave me a evil smirk and they both walked away together.

Everybody was really worried about Lloyd and Kai. Everybody went back inside and I on the other hand went upstairs to Lloyd's room to go check on him.

Lloyd pov)

I was done crying about 7 mins later. I was on my phone. I had dark circlesb my eyes and I had tear stains on my cheek.  I heard someone knocking on my door. I got off my bed and went to the door and opened it. It was mikey. She looked anger but tense mostly.

"I hate both of them so much! I saw her cheating on kai." She said with a face that I can't explain. I looked at her and knew what she was talking about. Skylor cheated in high school on many different dudes. Im surprise that she is cheating still.

"Well tomrrow let's see if she was cheating and we will show proof." I said with a small smile on my face.

She looked up and hug me with care.

She really is like a sister to me sometimes.

It was 9:55 at night and Everybody was downstairs. Mikey was about to leave until there was knock on the door. Zane got up and went to door. When he opened it there was a man.

He was white as snow,brackish blue hair with red tips at the end of it , and with a yellow eye but the other one was cover. He had dark red wolf ears and a tail.

"Yo inkling you ready to go~" he said while smirking. She shake her head Yes and ran up to him and gave him a hug. They waved bye and close the door being them.

"I wonder who's that?" Cole said with confused face. "Maybe just a friend?" Jay said.

After that I went upstairs and got into my pj and went to bed

Song: panic room