a date ride it was

(Don't start the music yet 🎶)

Kai pov)
It's was the day that Lloyd and I are going on a date. We were all done training and it was almost night time. I am going to take Lloyd to six flags since he never been there before. I was in my room getting dress into something that looks aesthetic.

"Hey fire bro, so your getting ready for your date with Lloyd?" Nya said while walking in my room.

"How did you know?". "I felt it since I'm your sister I can feel something wrong".

"So your looking for a outfit huh?" . "ya! Do you think you could help me?".

She nods and walked to my closest and open it.

Lloyd pov)

I was in my room with Mikey. She is helping me find a outfit for my date. Oh I can't wait. I am feeling nervous after all it is my first date.

"Mikey what type of outfits do you pick if you were gay and boy?", I asked.

"Hmm if I was a guy and I was gay..... I think would go for something aesthetic like a cut up hoodie that's shows your belly and some jeans". She said with a smile.

I was thinking and nod to her idea,but where can I get a hoodie like that?

"If your wondering where can get a hoodie like that I got one for you. I bought today just for you". Mikey said pulling it out of the bag.

"Omg thank you queen!". I said to her and I hugged her.
"Anytime now get ready my boi" she said with a big smile.

*hours later*

Kai pov) I was in my car waiting for Lloyd to come out. I just can't wait to Lloyd , I wonder what he looks like.
I was wearing a new read hoodie, some black ripped jeans , and some red shoes to match the hoodie. Not going lie nya knows clothing than I do.
(What he is wear:

Lloyd pov)I was done fixing my hair and now I was putting my clothes on

Lloyd pov)
I was done fixing my hair and now I was putting my clothes on. Mikey also bought this green heart choker with the crop top. I was very surprised I didn't know that something like this will be so cute and very shocking to me but I like it.

(What he is wear: