I just want you to be mine

Lloyd pov)

It's was Monday and It was training today. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I walked down stairs to kitchen where Zane, Cole, nya, Jay, mikey, and Kai are.

"Hey Lloyd how you doing buddy?". mikey said with a smile that showed her sharp teeth. "Good I feel much better when I got some sleep". I said smiling back.

I sat by Mikey the perfect timing because Zane bring out the pancakes!
"Zane you made fluffy pancakes!" Mikey Said and she start stuffing her mouth with the pancake like so. Seeing her like this is great. She was always depressed back then.

I looked around to see Kai who was also stuffing his face with the fluffy pancake. I blushed at him because he is so cute. "OH MY GOD THAT SO CUTE" I said but I quickly cover my mouth, noticed that said I said it out loud. I can feel my face turning red.

Everybody started laughing while I feel embarrassed. "Oh come on you guys don't embarrassed him guys even tho he is more cuter like that" Kai said smirking a me and winking at me.

I turned full red at this point. We all ate and it was time for training. We all went to the back.

Jay and nya was working on there power which was so cute.

Zane and Cole were working out together which was so god dang cute af.

Kai and I were just running around the track. I looked over a Kai who had shirt off and running. I was blushing again and day dreaming also maybe drooling. I snap back to reality and realize I haven't even start running yet!

I started running and saw Kai running by side me. "So Lloyd ". Kai started.
"I was wonder if you want to..... Go date with me tomorrow after training?". He said while blushing a little and smirking.

My eyes went wide and I stop running . my face was a apple and I couldn't help it.

"Lloyd hey buddy hey! oh man I'm so sorry" Kai startes to panic.

I came back and I walked up to him to him and put one of my hands on his facial cheeks.

"Kai don't worry... I would love to go on a date with you". I said with a smile.

Kai pov)

I looked Lloyd and showed a dumb childish smile.
I didnt think he will say yes to me....... I want him mine... I guess can say that......

I love him 💚💘