~Your the one for me~

Kai pov)

We got back and it was night time.
Skylor turn on the lights. She came up to me and wrap her arms around my neck.

she was about to kiss me but I pushed her away.

"Babe what wrong?" She said with a worried face. I looked at her dead in the eyes. "Skylor..... Are you cheating on me?" I said looking down.

She looked at me and said "what no of course not why would I?". I could tell she was lying.

"Skylor don't lie to me". I showed her the picture of her and a man kissing.

She stare at my phone and looked back up at me with wide eyes like a yandere finding out someone like there lover.

"So Mikey and the others were right you were really was cheating on me!?". I said yelling but not that loud.

"Well duh you never pay attention to me and you were always around your friend but not me. You never buy me anything at all either!" She yelling at me

I can feel anger in my body. "All you want is my money from me well you No what we're done". I grab my stuff  and walked out the door. Walked the street and I looked up and then down to look at my phone. I when to my phone contact.

I look for someone to pick me up cause I never know how to walk home from here.

It was 7:20 when I was looking at the time. I gave up at looking at my phone I just know everyone is mad at me or disappointed.

I looked up and saw Mikey. "Hey Mikey!" I yelled. She turned around and looked at me. She ran over and looked into my eyes.

"Hey Kai what going on?". "Nothing but do you how to get back to base?".
She nod and walked while I followed.

"So...how is you and Skylor?". I looked at her and looked back down.

"You and Lloyd were right.... She was cheating on me. All she want was money......so I broke up with her". I said while smiling at myself.

"Huh I guess your the bird thats free from his cage". she said while smiling and I started to laugh.

"Right now I think I'm in love with a new someone" I said smirking.

Mikey smirked. I can tell that she can tell who I'm talking about.

*10 mins later...and read herrr bible*

Kai pov)

Mikey drop me and off at the base before leaving so soon.
She is really knows her way around here really.

I walked in and see everybody on the couch staring at me like I killed someone.
(its like when you walked in class late and everybody just stares at you like you killed someone)
I looked around to see if I can find Lloyd.
"Looking for Lloyd... If so he oustide". Zane said while Cole is on his lap. I guess there a couple now.

Went to kitchen to go through the back door.
There I see a short Blondie in the moon light.  "Uhh hey Lloyd". I said awkwardly. He looked at me and gave a nice smile. Man its been so long since I see a nice and cute smile.

Lloyd pov)

I turned around to see a handsome someone right in front of my eyes. I gave him a smile. His face was red it's was so cute.

"Hey Kai I uh heard what happend". I said awkwardly. "I'm so sorry".
"No Lloyd I should've listen to you and Mikey. Skylor didn't love, all she wanted was money and she was cheating in me this whole time". He said looking down.

I ran to him and hugged him "it's oh ok Kai. it wasn't your fault and I understand that". I said while still hugging him.

We both smiled at each other and went back inside where there others are.

Hope we be together and forever <3