• 10 • When world turning into flame

Apartment, 7 A

Apartment, 7 A.M

I wake up earlier than usual. I need go to train station to pick my niece. Ugh.. i wonder if my niece would come by himself. So i can continue to sleep til this afternoon. No class, not hungry at moment, and im totally out of my mind for today. Is like, i want to take rest. One day.

"Hows my sister doin'? I didnt contact avery yet. Message nor calls" im praying for my sister. Hope she's doin good.

I mean.. avery too. Haa..~ so much to think about it. College life is one of the most i should think about. And i wont make all of this to affect my college life.

I take my phone if there any notifications or messages.

"You receive 2 messages"

Wow. 2, really?! I mean, its rare for me tho. Then immediately opened the messages.

"Morning. How are you? And if you have time, please come to the hospital. Its about your sister. Stay safe"

Avery look so nice. And it seems kinda serious. But wait, there's another one.

"Richie! Come over to my house! We having a party! And i'd be more happy if you come! Please ignore this message if you already get the invitation before this. Cya!"

Arthur and others having party today. Im glad they invite me but, i cant. I really need to go to hospital. My sister come first. How can i say 'i cant' to them? Hmm, or maybe just say what happen to me right now.

Yeah yeah, that would be reasonable. I hurriedly to reply Arthur that i cant come to the party. And hoping if he understands.

'BruBruBru' aww. My stomach. I'm hungry by the way. Let me take a look the refrigerator first.

"Knock knock. Richie, you there?"

Eh? Someone called my name and knocks the door. Or its just my imagination? But, the sounds so loud. What if is it true, if someone knocking?

"Richie? You there? Its me, Jophia"

Wait, jophia? Whos jophi— JOPHIA! I mean, aunt jophia! How did she knows that im here?! Anyway! I've to open the door first

I ran to the door and open it for her.

"Aunt joph! Sorry for making you waiting in front of the door!" Obviously i apologize to her. "Ah dont worry! Everything is fine. Is your sister here?"