Authors Note!

Hello again! And very sorry for bothering you to read Sister Boyfriend! (>人<;)

This is your author, Ishikawa wants to tell you that the series will be end soon. The story also to be continue to next season. But don't worry! Sister Boyfriend will get their second season for sure!

Epilogue and season one ending will be out soon in a month and second season will be announced later. So please wait for further details and updates about this book.

I know it's sad Sister Boyfriend is ending, Hiks (>人<;) but i'm working on it! And sincerely my apologize why this series or the season one will be ends soon cause, i'm already organized and prepare everything for my next work. And they (my assistant and account manager) are debating if i can do the stuff in the same time but they afraid i would get sick easily. So we decide to do one by one book then we can continue or making new series.

So, for this case, i really wanted to apologize for everything and making you to wait.

I think that's enough to say this time, and thank you so so so much to all of you who have been reading this book for long time. I really appreciate it i love you all, you're my inspiration, my best supporters and without you, my books are nothing.

Once again, thank you soo much! I love you and toodles!

❤️❤️

-Ishikawa Kobayashi-