Kissing Game?

"What was that Jeon Jungkook?!" Jennie hissed as they are now at the dressing room of the boys.

The interview is done, and many fans are already waiting for the boys to go out at the building and wanting to see their love ones.

As Jungkook heard her hissed he grins happily and walk at her and hug her.

"Sorry about that babe~ it's the only Ace that I have to get you back." Jungkook answered while pouting at her but Jennie glared at the lad.

"I didn't agree for that." Jennie answered which making the lad to pout.

"Wae~ you said you forgave me already." Jungkook complained like a kid.

"I did that because I don't want to be the villain here. Your fans might kill me." Jennie answered back and tries to push him, but the lad didn't budge and pout more.

"No! You said fine earlier so you can't just take it back. What kind of eomma is you?" Jungkook complained like a kid again which making the lass to sighed and groans frustratedly because of him.

Jungkook secretly smile as he knows that he won.

"Remove that smile in your face or else I'm going to kick you out of this room." Jennie said and glare at the lad.

Jungkook pout and peck her lips before running away.

"DAMN YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!" Jennie's shouts.

"Yah! Stops shouting. You're pregnant if you forgot that." Suga said smirking at the lass but she just glared at him.

"And what with the fuss that you did earlier huh? Do you think I will forget about that huh?" Jennie asked annoyed at the lad which making him to chuckles.

"Why? Is my soulmate getting mad at me? I thought you love me?" Suga teased but the lass glare at him again.

"Better get out in my sight right now Oppa, or else I will kick you this time." Jennie said dismissing their conversation.

"Aww, my soulmate just rejected me twice." Suga said acting like he was really hurt which making Jennie to chuckle a little bit which making the others to look at her shock.

"What?!" She asked annoyed.

"Well it looks like your wall is slowly breaking huh?" Jin teased but the lass glare at him.

"And I think you also forgot that I will going to kill you this time." Jisoo butted and walk at the lad which making Jin to look at her wide eyes.

"W-What? Jichu please don't kill this handsome face." Jin cried but everyone knows that he is just teasing the lass.

"That will not work to me, Jin." Jisoo answered smirking at him which making the lad to look at her wide eyes but before he can even run away Jisoo already pulled his ears which making the lad to scream in pain and the other staffs laugh at them.

"Ah~ Ah~, Yah! My Jichu please forgive your handsome boyfie please?" Jin said pleading at the lass. But Jisoo smirks and starts pinching him which making the lad to scream but eventually it changes it giggles as Jisoo is now unknowingly just playing with him.

At the other side of the room, Lisa is busy playing at her for and didn't notice that Taehyung is now kneeling in front of her.

As she felt that someone is staring at her which irritates her she looks up but got shock at Taehyung who the lad is kneeling and staring at her lovingly.

"What do you want Kim Taehyung?" Lisa asked not interested.

Taehyung sighed and hold her hands which making the lass to stiffened. She tried to pull away her hands, but Taehyung grip it tight.