COLD

After the news that came to the boys and girls. They all tried to cheer Jennie and she was so happy that they still want to be with them even though the mission is already done. The girls already resigned as a secret agent and luckily Mrs. Kim also resigned but she passed the management to the girls, so they are now the newly bosses of their agency which making them more ease because they can do what they want to do now.

The miscarriage that happened to Jennie spread like a fire and they didn't deny it. The fans still support them and still praying for them to be together forever after the fate that they experienced. They didn't tell the public about Jennie's condition about her 1% for getting pregnant which making them guilt, but they don't want the fans to be more worried. Luckily the media didn't know what really happened, they just said that Jennie got into accident. About HyunSuk, the girls' agency cleaned it. And now the girls are still living with the boys. They are all happy together but to Jennie she felt cold. Jungkook's still shows that he cared for her, but she is not blind. She can tell that he is slowly walking away to her which making her scared.

"Are you okay?" Suga asked to Jennie they are now at the balcony and the boys are in vacation right now and they are preparing for their next comeback.

Jennie who the lass didn't notice earlier Suga got startled.

"Oh, I think you are really not okay, you easily got startled now a days." Suga commented as Jennie smiles sadly.

"Is this about Jungkook?" Suga asked again which making the lass to sighed.

"Tell me, what's bothering you?" Suga asked again.

"I-I don't know, I don't want to be a negative person, but I feel like Jungkook is slowly fading in my sight. I know you guys are busy, but it doesn't mean he needs to ignore me." Jennie answered which making Suga to sighed.

"I knew it." Suga commented which making Jennie to just sighed.

"I think he don't love me anymore." Jennie mumbles.

Suga sighed and hugs her.

"Don't think about that. Jungkook might hear you. You know he is trying to accept the reality that you two can't have a baby." Suga said which making Jennie to get hurt.

Thinking about her situation makes her depress.

It's been 2 months after that incident at first month Jungkook is always there for her. Trying to calm her when she always remembers what the doctor said. They even try to make love many times hoping that some miracle will come to them but sadly they can't make one anymore which making her depress even more.

"Should I still hold on him?" Jennie asked out of nowhere which making Suga to pull away form the hug and stare at her blankly.

"Why you are being like that? Jungkook is just busy." Suga said not happy at what he just heard to her.

Jennie sighed.

"I'm sorry." Jennie mumbles and leave Suga. She walks at the living room and saw the girls with their boyfriend being sweet to each other which making her jealous.

"Where are you going Unnie?" Lisa asked as she notice her getting her jacket and walking at the door.

She looks around and notice that Jungkook is not with them which its not new to her anymore.

"I'll just walk around. Don't wait for me." Jennie said and smile at them as they nod their head.

As Jennie already left the boys sighed even the girls.

"She's losing some hope for Jungkook." Suddenly Suga said which making them sighed.

"I don't know what Jungkook doing is, but he promised to take care of her. Yeah he did two months ago but now his being cold towards her." Jisoo said which making the boys to sigh.

"What he is doing?" Lisa asked staring at the boys, but they didn't talk.

"His not cheating with our Unnie right?" Rose asked slowly, and the girls stared at the boys seriously.

"Then why?! Why she's ignoring her?" Jisoo asked.

"His still hurt you know." Namjoon butted in which making the girls to sighed.

"We know, and so Jennie is." Lisa answered.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a tired Jungkook. The girls glare at him.

"Where's Jennie?" Jungkook asked tiredly when he didn't notice the lass with them.

"And now you are looking for her, when this pass few days you're ignoring her." Jisoo hissed which making Jungkook to frown.

Yeah, he admits it that he ignores her, but he has a reason too.

"Just tell me where she is." Jungkook asked again and the girls rolls their eyes and walks away.

"We don't know Jungkook why you are doing this, but Jennie is hurt you know." J-Hope said which making him sighed.

"Okay I am sorry, so now just tell me where she is." Jungkook asked nicely.

"We don't know where she is, but she just left and said she will walk around." Suga answered which making Jungkook to thanked him.

He gets his phone and dialed Jennie's number and it takes 5 rings before the lass answer it.

"Oh, look who's calling." He heard Jennie said. His brows met when he knew that she's drinking which is new to him. The girls said that she has a low tolerance at alcohol.

"Where the hell are you Jennie?" He hissed thinking that she might get in trouble.

"Oh, so my Kookie is looking for me? Wah I am so happy." Jennie answered drunk.

"Just tell me where you are." Jungkook asked impatiently.

Jennie chuckles.

"N-Nope, I don't want too, I don't want you to see my state." Jennie answered softly, and the call ended which making Jungkook to hissed.

"What happened to her?" Jisoo asked as they heard him earlier.

"All of you get the hell out here. I am going to fetch that girl and give her a big punishment for being hard headed." Jungkook said to them which making them frown.

"Why would we do that?" Lisa asked raising her brows.

"Okay listen, I am ignoring her because I am planning something for her." Jungkook confessed which making them to look at him shock.

"don't tell me." Taehyung started but Jungkook stops him.

"Yeah, your thoughts are right." Jungkook said smiling at them which making them relieved.

"Aish, you made us mad at you. But really Kook, I'm wishing the best for the both of you." Jisoo aid and smile at the lad.

"Thanks, noona, so I need to go. I need to fetch her and when we are back you guys are not here anymore." Jungkook said seriously and they all laugh at him.

To be continued.......