Vlive

Breaking News!

BTS was seen at the Seoul hospital and they all look worried. Some insider also said that Jungkook is carrying his girlfriend Jennie who the lass is unconscious. As of now some fans said that Jennie is bleeding which cause some speculations that she is pregnant. We are still waiting for the BigHit Entertainment statement for this situation.

"What are we going to do? Some fans and media is already waiting outside this hospital." Namjoon asked worriedly.

"Let's not mind that for now hyung, Jungkook needs us especially Jennie." Jimin answered which everyone is now waiting at the emergency room again.

The girls are just quiet they are so worried about Jennie's situation. Well everyone does but Jungkook is the one who is more affected. Thinking that the girl he chose is now at the emergency room and the doctors are not yet done about the operation.

"Hyung, what I am going to do? I hate this. I hate this kind of situation. If I didn't lost my memory this wouldn't be happen right now. Hyung, please tell me what to do?" Jungkook said crying as he leans his back at the wall.

"Just be strong maknae. Jennie will be fine." Suga said while he hugs the lad.

Jungkook cries more.

"I want my memory back hyung. My hearts aches when I saw her unconscious and bleeding." Jungkook said which making the others to look at him with sympathy.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the doctor who is in charged at Jennie. Jungkook who saw him he quickly stand up and walk at the doctor.

"How is she and the baby?" Jungkook asked worriedly. The doctor smile at him.

"She's Okay now same as the baby. Please don't stress her. It's a good thing that the broken glasses didn't hit her hard that and I just saw she was injured at her arm. What happened to that?" The doctor asked. The boys look at the girls which the ladies is a bit stiffened.

"We were in a work last night and she accidentally hit some knife." Lisa answered which making the doctor nod his head believing what she said.

The girls sighed in relieved.

"May I see her now?" Jungkook asked. The doctor nods his head.

"We will just transfer her in a private room. She need to take a rest and needs to take her medicines so that the baby will be more healthy." The doctor informed and they all nods their heads.

TIME SKIP

At Jennie's room.

"The fans are already asking if Jennie is really pregnant and they all worried what happened to her." Taehyung informed, as he show them his phone containing some questions to their social media.

"What are we going to do then?" Lisa asked as she sat beside him.

They all look at Jungkook who is the lad is sitting beside Jennie's bed while holding and kissing the lass hand.

"Jungkook should decide." Jisoo informed and they all agreed to her.

"Jungkook?" The boys called.

"Neh? Jungkook asked but not looking at them he is busy staring at Jennie.

"What are you going to do now? Everyone is asking." Namjoon asked.

Jungkook sighed and look at them seriuously.

"Hyung, I know that I am taking a risk but can you let me go in Vlive?" Jungkook asked.

The boys look at him shock while the girls frown.