LEECH

"Hyung what are they doing here?" Jungkook asked as he saw the girls having their dinner at the kitchen.

The lad just discharged earlier, even though they hate him for what he did to Jennie they still think that he still their brother who lost his memory, so they still need to help him to regain it.

"They are living with us, maknae." J-Hope answered as he lazily walks at girls and smiles at them apologetic.

"Really? Since when?" Jungkook asked as he walks with the others.

"it's a long story, so better just shut up maknae." Suga answered still mad at the lad.

Jungkook shut his mouth and look at the girls particularly to Jennie who is not looking at them and busily eating her dinner.

The boys cleared their throat as they notice that Jungkook is staring at Jennie. Jungkook sat beside Jimin and start his dinner.

"So, what happened to your plans earlier?" Jin asked cutting the silence.

The girls sighed and look at Jin. Staring at him if its okay to talk it about it when Jungkook is in front of them.

"It's okay girls." Jin answered.

"Well, we are still tracing him." Jisoo answered which making Jungkook to frown. He is confused at what they are talking about, but he just shut his mouth not wanting to disturb them.

"Well, that's not a surprise anymore. He hurt the maknae without people seeing it." Namjoon butted and the girls sighed.

And again, Jungkook is hella confused right now.

"We will be leaving tonight so don't wait for us." Jennie informed the boys which making them to look at her confused even Jungkook.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook suddenly asked. He didn't know why he asked that.

"None of your business." Jennie answered coldly which making him taken aback.

They all felt awkward at the situation right now.

"Where are you going Jen?" Suga asked worried which making Jungkook to raise his brow this is the first time that Suga is taking care of a girl.

"We have a work to do." Jennie answered.

"Is this related to guns and fights?" Taehyung asked worried.

The girls sighed and nods their head.

The boys look at them wide eyes.

"Yah! Are you serious? Especially you Jen, you're pregnant remember?" Jimin said.

"It's not like I am going to die and besides my tummy is not big yet." Jennie answered doesn't give a shit.

Jungkook eyes widened.

"Wait, hold up this is making my head aches." Jungkook cutting their conversation. The boys look at him worried, but the girls didn't care.

"You okay?" Jin asked being the oldest from the group he needs to look for them.

"I'm okay hyung its just that, all the things that you are talking about is making me confused. What are this girls' really? I thought they are our personal assistants? Why I am hearing guns and fights? And who is the person hurt me?" Jungkook asked confused.

The boys sighed in relieved they thought he hurt himself.

"We told you maknae, they are not just girls'." J-Hope answered.