Phone Call

“So are you going to listen to me more?” Jungkook asked to Jennie as he slowly thrust his hips to her.

This is their 3rd round already and Jennie is already frustrated.

Jennie nods her head as she gasped loudly because he just hit her g-spot.

“Answer me Jennie.” Jungkook said as he thrust harder to her.

“Kookie-ah~ Neh I will.” She moans.

“You’re so tight babe.” Jungkook moans and spread her legs more and fastened his trust more.

“Ugh~ fuck Kookie you’re so good.” Jennie moans as she opened her eyes and look watched how his member entered to her core. She bit her lips sexily and look back at Jungkook who is now sweating hard.

“Kookie please untie me.” Jenni plead to the lad bad the lad look up to her and shake his head.

“That’s your punishment for being stubborn babe.” Jungkook answered as he lean down and suck her nipple.

Jennie arc her back because she can’t take this kind of punishment she want to touch him too but he deprived her and she feel frustrated.

“Kookie I want to touch you.” She moans to the lad.

Jungkook look up and kiss her lips hungrily.

“No one can make you feel like this babe. Only me.” Jungkook whispered sexily which she groans and lick his neck and luckily she found his sensitive spot.

Jungkook moans and just let her to do what she wants to him.

“Is it okay to leave a mark?” She asked suddenly which making the lad to chuckles.

“Do what you want babe.” Jungkook said and without second thought Jennie sucks and bite his sensitive spot at his neck and leave some marks.

She smile proudly as she pulled away and saw the marks.

“You’re so cute babe, but you still need to be punished more.’ Jungkook said as he carry her and made her into four.

Jennie looks at her back and saw Jungkook watching her back with too much lust in his eyes.

“Kookie please enter now.” Jennie said and Jungkook look at her and smirk.

“Why my princess is too needy now?” the lad asked teasing her.

She rolled her eyes and glare at him.

“This is all your fault. You Sex Addict.” Jennie hissed which making Jungkook to chuckles.

“Only for you babe.” Jungkook said and wink at her.

Jennie blush but suddenly scream when he thrust to her suddenly.

“Ugh! Damn it Kookie warn me when you thrust.” Jennie hissed as she felt the pain.
Jungkook chuckles.

“I told you babe this is your punishment.” Jungkook said and pulled away his member but the tip is still at her entrance and thrust hard which making her to gasped and moans sexily.

Jungkook smiled happily as he liking her girlfriend’s reaction.

“You’re liking it am I right?” Jungkook asked as he lean down to her and cares her breast. Jennie moans and nods her head.

Suddenly Jennie’s phones rang and Jungkook look who is it while thrusting his face darkened when he saw who is it.

“Kookie-ah untie me now please I really want to touch you.” Jennie plead again ignoring who ever who is calling her right now.

Jungkook look at him and spank her ass which making the lady to gasped and arc her back again.

“Okay I will but you need to answer the phone.” Jungkook said as he pulled away his member to her and get her phone. Jennie look at her confused and then she notice that someone is calling her.

Jungkook untie her and made her to face him.

“Answer it now Babe. It looks like it’s an emergency.” Jungkook ordered.

Jennie looks at him unsurely but she slowly nods her head and answers it.

Jungkook watch her answering the phone and he smirk at her which unnoticed to the lady.

“Hello?” Jennie answered while looking at Jungkook. She bit her lips and sat up and touched his member who the lad is startled.

“K-Kris why did you call? She asked while making her hand up and down to Jungkook’s member.

Oh I just want to ask if you’re okay? Did you saw the article?” kris asked thru the other line.

Jennie is ready answer but it change into gasped when suddenly Jungkook lean down to her core and leak it. She look at him wide eyes and shakes her head but the lad just smirk at him and starting to thrust his tongue to her hole.

“hey are you okay?” kris asked thru the other line when he notice that she’s not answering.

“O-Oh neh~ ugh~” Jennie answered but she quickly cover her mouth to stop at moaning.

She glared at Jungkook but he just grinned at her and continued what he is doing.

“Hey Nini.” Kris asked worriedly.

“Ugh~ Oppa.” Jennie moans again but bit her lips.

“I-Im fine Oppa.” Jennie answered again and lay back at the bed while stopping her moans

“You sure? “ Kris asked again.

“N-Neh, B-But why did you call again?” Jennie asked again.

“I-Im near.” She whispers forgetting that Kris is still at the other line.

“What?” Kris asked didn’t get what she just said.

“Ugh~” She moans loudly when she felt her cum and Jungkook smirked and lick her core.

“Hey what’s wrong with you?” Kris asked thru the other line.

Jennie eyes widened and glare at Jungkook.

“W-We are just playing around and I just lost to the game. Sorry.” Jennie lied to Kris but it quickly change into screams again when Jungkook thrust fast again to her and by this time she forgot that she’s talking to kris at the other line and left her phone to the other side and hug Jungkook tightly.

“Y-You’re so mean.” Jennie moans and she wrap her legs to his torso to let him thrust fast to her.

“You’re done?” Jungkook asked while thrusting fast to her.

“Just fuck me Jungkook-Oppa.” She moans which making the lad to smirk and did what she wants.

He carried her and walks at the near wall and pushed her back in there.

Jennie gasped when she felt the cold wall and holds at Jungkooks shoulder and let the lad to thrust fast to him.

“I-Im going to cum again.” She moans as she felt her walls tightened.

“Just cum babe.” Jungkook groans as he felt her walls too.

Jennie moans loudly and her body shakes when her liquids released.

Jungkook groans and thrust fast more to her and suck her nipples while doing it.

“Ugh~ Ugh~ Y-Yes Kookie.” Jennie moans as she kissed his temple and smiled lovingly at him.

“I-Im near too babe.” Jungkook whispered and Jennie nods her head.

“Cum in me Kookie-ah~” Jennie moans and in few seconds both moans can be heard at the whole room.

“I love you Noona. You’re only mine.” Jungkook whispered as he kissed her temple lovingly.

“I love you too. Please don’t be mad at me again.” Jennie mumbles softly.

Jungkook brows met and look at the lady and he chuckles when she saw her already sleeping.

“Sorry to worn out you babe.” He whispered and hold her tight and walk at their bed and lay her down carefully.

Jennie gasped a little when Jungkook pulled out his member. Jungkook sighed happily and lay down to her side and he notice that her phone is still on-call. He smirks and get it.

“ She’s only mine so back off.” He said to kris and ended the call.

“Rest well Noona.” Jungkook whispered and hug her and slowly close his eyes and fell asleep.

At the other line

“The fuck?” Kris mumbles as he stared at his phone blankly.

“Did I just make into a porn call?” He asked to himself dumbfounded.

“That kid really.” Kris said chuckling but he smiled thinly.

“I guess I need to move on? She looks happy with him.” Kris mumbles again and sighed deeply.

“Aish! I just talk to her tomorrow then with the girls.” Kris added and lay down to his bed and slowly fell asleep.

To be continue

😂😂😂😂😉😉😉😉