Teacher x Student Relationships

Cliche #2 - Teacher x Student Relationships that are inappropriate ew you can't and shouldn't even date your teacher

The following is a made up fake story that is making fun of this cliche:

I was so sew sew exictedd as I enterd my science colass! It was whehn I got to c my boyfriend. 

"Hey, gurl," boy #1 said as I sat in my seat.

I know what u r tinking, but no, that's NOT my boyfriend. Matter of factly, my boyfriend is standing in the fornt of the calss. 

"Helloooooooo students! How are you?! Wait, idrc i am just here for money and not your well being," the teacher said.

I gushed at my boyfereidns's words. He was so sweet.

"Grill, meet me after calss," he said pointing to me with a smirk but no one seemed to notice the durty look he gave me cause if they do notice they'll call the police cause tis illegal.

Blah blah blah, class gets out and I go to the teacher's desk. Even though the bell jus rang, all the students are alrady out and teh teacher grabbed my wrist and bent me over his desk. no one seemed to notice as my thirty somrthing year old teacher pinned me, a sixteen year old, down even though the door is like wide open and students r packed in the halls and more students should be coming in soon for 5th hour.

"call me zaddy," he whispered in my ear and i shivered.

We did the nasty even though it's illegal.

*
*
*

Wow, okay, I think I got a little too carried away writing that, but you get my point. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF SCHOOL YOU GO TO, BUT THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED. All cliche teacher x student stories talk about a high schooler dating their teacher/having a crush on them. No, just no.