{7}

"J-jungkook h-hyung?"

I stuttered and quickly put the razor on the table near my bed.

Jungkook's POV

~Flashback after coming home~

After we came back from home. "Mom, dad we're home!" Jimin shouted. The house seems empty. I guess they go out.

"Y/n is there anything you wanted to ea-" Jimin hyung was cut off by Y/n, who is running upstairs straight to his room. *Click* I guess he lock his room. "Jungkook ah, why is Y/n acting like that?" I shake my head since idk what going on. "Can you ask him out?" "Hyung he locked his door, how can i even open it?" "There's a spare key in the table infront of his room, go check him out if he's ok." I nodded and do as i told to.

I go upstairs to the table infront of  Y/n's door room and search for the key.

'Okay i got the key.'

I grab the key and shove to the door knob and open it immediately. I was really jungshook when i saw Y/n's holding a razor near to his hand. "Y/n are trying cut your arm?!".

"J-jungkook h-hyung"

He stuttered and quickly put the razors to a table near his bed.

~Present Time~

"N-no... H-how do you o-open my room door?" Y/n said in a fast but stuttered voice. "We got spare keys" "I know your lying, if not why is there many scar in your arm?" Y/n eyes was widened and quickly hid it with the blanket.

Y/n was now facing down. 'Why do he do that to himself? Is there anything wrong' i was still shook of what I've seen. I kneel down to see Y/n's Face. 'Is that tears?' I quickly get up on his bed and hug him.

Y/n's POV

I'm  Crying

I'm Breaking Down

I'm Caught

While feeling that, Jungkook hyung hug me. I still feel insecure that he might tell mom dad and jimin hyung. "Y/n its okay to cry, let it all out. I'm here dont worry." After hearing that i began to cry more and more....

"H-hyung, P-please d-dont t-tell the o-others. P-please" i said while breaking down again. Jungkook hyung pull my head near his chest and caressed me. "Yes, yes i wont just tell me everything if its the time." I nodded and my tears fade away 'I begin to feel secure around jungkook hyung'

Jungkook hyung is still hugging and caressing me. My eyes are feeling heavy and i began to fell asleep. In any second, im already sleeping in jungkook hyung arms and warmth.

Jungkook's POV

I was caressing Y/n and we stay still for a bout 5 min and Y/n's sobs began to fade away. 'I think he's okay. W-wait is he snoring? Is he asleep?'

I slowly trying to see his face and his eyes were closed. I guess he's tired of school and crying. I need to put him to sleep for now. I began to lay Y/n down on his bed and put on his blanket. I was staring at Y/n sleeping 'i think i need to cover his hand with his bandage'

I applied Y/n's bandage on his arm. And now he is now sleeping, in a school uniform. 'I'll make wake him later after mom and dad come home' He looks so fragile.

Why would he do that to himself?

He look so fragile

Why would anyone hurt his feeling?

"Who ever hurt you, i'll find them and ill never fogive them" i said in a soft voice. I begin to walk out of his room and let him rest.

---To be Continued---

Sorry for not posting much these 2 days. I've been busy with my Extra Class. Ill be posting 3-4 Chapter tomorrow. And ill tell the date that i will be posting.

-Like • Vote • Comment-