{18}

(this was supposed to be a long chapter but...)

"What you wanna talk about hyung?"

"Look...like... can you answer all of my question?"

"I think... so?" He giggle

"Do you have depression? When do get it? Why do you cut yourself? Is there anything bad happen in your old/past school? Do you-" I was cut off by namjoon.

"Hyung, ask him slowly and take a breath geez."

"Okay.. to answer your question umm... Yes i do. When my dad died and when i notice myself as... Gay. I think that im hopeless for being a faggot son. And lastly Yes" he answered.

"On the last part, why do you have a bad past on your old school?"

"Umm... i was the weakest person in school that time so i was bullied alot and i got some injuries which leads me to trauma. Is that all?" Y/n answered with lazy/annoyed tone.

"I see. Oh im so sorry for your dad. Why did he died tho?"

After i asked that Y/n began to answer but somehow his attitude changes. He began shaking.

"Its-its is b-because o-of ME!" He scream and tearing up.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT!"

Y/n's POV

"Why is it your fault? Y/n?" Jin hyung pull me into a hug trying to calm me down.

"It was because-" before you could even finish your sentence, your body began to react.

Your heart stop beating for a sec and you have hard time breathing.

"Y/N! WHAT WRONG !?" Both Jin and namjoon hyung raising their voice.

"M-my anxiety attack! I just need to calm down..." i try breathing in and out slowly.

"Joon-ah get some water for him now!" Jin hyung said in a worried tone.

Namjoon hyung ran out quickly and get some water. I began to control myself again.

"Y/n are alright now? Omo i better take care of you"

"Hyung.... i'm tired.." i just doze off on jin hyung warmth hug because of the hard breathing.

Jin's POV

Y/n doze off on my arm just like that. He's not very heavy so im okay with it.

"HyUnG 3x" Joon stumbling with water on his hand.

"Shush, he's sleeping let him rest for now. Just put the water on the table"

"Okay" he put the water on the table and go waiting at the door.

I lay him down on his bed and let him rest. I started to walk but a hand grab my wrist.

"Hyung dont leave me alone" Y/n sleep talking and sleep movin (does this even exist?)

I face to Joon and y/n. Namjoon give me reassuring look and his mouth was saying 'just stay here with him ill be downstair' he suddenly close the door and left me alone with Y/n. I just sit on the bed and caressing his hair slowly so that i wont wake em up.

~Time Skiped to Jimin and jung kook are arriving home~

Me and namjoon are in the living room waiting for the brothers to come home.

(Btw Y/n is now okay, and jin sneakily/slowly get out of the room)

"Hey we are home!" Jimin said with a high voice.