{11}

I am now in the bathroom. I go to the mirror and stare at my self.

'Why did you cry Y/n?' I open the tap and splash my face with water.

I already expected to be bullied on my second day of school since both of us move here. I'm worried that i might get hurt and beaten up.

'Should i skip class and go back home?' I stare at the mirror and i nodded.

Our next subject is science so they will be going to the lab. I need to go to class and get my bag and get out of school.

I got out of the bathroom slowly. I saw that they are heading to the lab. After the last student go out i quickly ran to the classroom and get my bag.

I check everything under the table for my things and theres non.

I need to inform mark that im skipping class with reason ofc.

(Did i mention that they exchange phone numbers? Oh well)

Thanks to mark's info. I need to be careful while running out of school.

I walk slowly and cautious and scan my serrounding. The stairs seems clear.

I run to the stairs and i was stopped by someone. And that someone is the Bully.

"Yah! Where are you going?" I stopped but i continued walking.

She grab my hand. I want to shrugged it off but im to weak.

"What do you want from me?!" I nearly scream at her.

"I just want to bully you thats it." She laugh.

"I'll let you go this time" she let go of me i walk not caring what she's saying next

"But with this." She pushes me down the stairs.

I hit body on the stairs and my head at the vase(that was on the stairs).

They laugh at me as i groan in pain. I touch my head and thers Blood.

The girls runaway as soon as they saw blood.

"Y/n!!"

Jungkook's POV.

Its was lunch time and i wanna meet jimin hyung and plan that we should go out and eat after school. (Jimin and jungkook amisnt in the same class)

Jimin agreed with it. I was now ouside the class talking with my friends about study.

After we were laughing and stuff. I heard thud sound coming from the stairs (jungkooks class is near the stairs).

I turn toward it and i see Y/n. He is now holding his head. 'What happend to him?"

He let go of his head and theres blood.

"Y/n!!" I run toward him.

"Y/n are you okay?" As i panic at this momment.

He answer "yes im okay".

"No your not! Lets go to the nurse office." I grab him in bridal style running towards the nurse office.

Blood keep flowing out of  Y/n's head. Y/n is looking a little dizzy. We got into the nurse office and call the nurse to help Y/n.

The nurse ask me to lay Y/n down on the lbed. They started to aid up Y/n's wounds.

---To Be Continued---

A/n

I know this chapter is crappy and im sorry. Ill post the next chapter later.