{8}

After i got out of Y/n's room. I go change in my shared room with jimin. I use a black hoodie and a sweat pants.

(This is how he looks like but at home)

'Im done changing now' i quickly run downstairs to go to the living room to watch tv. On the couch i saw jimin with a worried face.

I walk near the couch and jimin hyung  suddenly lift his head up. "So..? What happen to Y/n? Does he wanna eat?" "Nothing, he's just tired from school and now he's sleeping" i lied except for the part that Y/n'd is asleep.

"Oh i see. I'll go talk to him later" i panicked 'Y/n dont want jimin to disturb him i need to do something.' "Umm hyung,  Y/n said that he dont wanna be disturb right now" "I see, ill talk to him tomorrow then" jimin smiled and he feels relieved.

Y/n's POV

~Y/n's Dream~

Everything was black. No one can be seen. "Hello is anyone there?" Silence. "Y/n, Y/n" i hear the voice i quickly go to the voice. Y/n saw a child that was serounded by 4 guys.

Wait is that child me?

"Y/n you look like a loser" the four boys laugh. Little Y/n suddenly curls up and tears up.

Why was i being bullied?

Is it because im weak?

Im a nerd?

Im gay?

Or

Am i really are a loser?

"The answer is yes" Y/n hears his voice and turn to it. Infront of Y/n is another Y/n, the dark one. "You should just kill yourself, no one need you anyway" "No, its not true! You liar"

"Liar huh? What about this?" A vision of what happen this morning was played.

He looks ugly

Why would an ugly ass guy be in our school ?

He looks pathetic

People wont be friend with you

Its ended.

"There is people who wants to be my friend. You Liar" "Well, suits yourself. But remember, if your giving up on living ill take over you and commit suicide" He laugh sarcastically. "No you wont and no you cant" Y/n Say Crying.

"Y/n? Y/n?! Y/n!!"

~End Dream~

I jump up sitting on bed. Tears is coming out of my eyes. 'Its only nightmare Y/n' i try to calm myself.

"Y/n are you okay?"

---To Be Continued---

A/n

There a delay on posting this chapter since there a server maintance in Wattpad. So im just gonna post one chapter.