{1}

While waiting at the couch. I got a text from Jisung.

Jisungie:
Y/n i heard from Youngjae that your going to move to Busan Today?

Y/n-ie:
Yeah, im moving to Busan today to my Step dad house .

Jisungie:
Oh, I hope that your happy with your new Stepdad.

Y/n-ie
Not only my stepdad but my twin stepbrother.

Jisungie:
Woah, that kewl i hope you'll get along together with them. Just send me your address in busan maybe we can visit i mean by me i mean Youngjae.

Y/n-ie:
yeah get along and kill myself thats for sure. Yeah2 I'll send you the address a soon as i reach there. Mkay i need to go .

Jisungie:
Mkay, Dont forget us mkay? Bye!!

~Seen~

"Y/n its time to go are you ready?" Mom screaming in front if the door. "Yes, ill be there in a sec" you talk like a lazy assh*le.

You got out of the house and put your lauggage in the back of the van.  After putting all my things in the van, its time for me to get in the to go to the train station.

We arrive at the train station and the 'Train to Busan' is in an hour from now so we are waiting at the train station for an hour.

~Time Skip for 1 hours~

The 'Train to Busan' arrive and we got in the train to go to busan. Its take 2 and a half hours. "Y/n you can sleep for awhile since it take 2 and a half hours. I'll wake you up if we are nearing busan" I nodded and try to find a comfotable position to sleep.

~Time Skip To Busan , Because im lazy 😂~

"Y/n?y/N? Y/N!!" I suddenly woke up from my sleep. "Hey, We Arrive" Mom said while smilling. 

~Ok, time skip again to Y/n's Stepdad's house~

---To Be Continued---

Hey Imtrashin here!
So i might post in 3-4 Time A Day so you guys wont be waiting.

-Like • Vote • Comment-