{9}

(Sorry i put ddaeng in up there, its just that im really addicted to the song😂)

I jumped a little when i hear a voice.

"Oh jungkook hyung"

I wiped my tears and sit up properly. "Why are you in here hyung?" I yawn & rubbed my eyes. "Im here to wake you up cause mom and dad is here and mom is making dinner. So you need to get a shower and get ready for dinner." I nodded and he walked out.

I got up and go to the toilet to take a shower.

~Moments Later~

I use the same clothe as yesterday and walk downstairs. I go to the dining table and saw the others are already seated, waiting for me. "Oh, Y/n come sit here." As soon as i sit, we started eating.

~Time Skiped~

Jimin hyung and Mom already clean the table. I want to go upstairs in my room but i was stop by dad. "Y/n, stay here first we are going to have a family meeting." Dad said. I do what i was supposed to do and wait for Eomma and Jimin Hyung. After 5 min, we are all sitting on the couch.

"Okay, we are gathering here because me and your mom have something to tell you guys"

Me, jungkook and jimin hyung make a 'what is it?' Face.

"Me and your dad are going to United State tomorrow morning to buy somethings" Mom said.

"So we need you Boys to take care of this house while we are gone for 2 weeks."

'FOR TWO WEEKS?!!' I scream in my head. I need to stay home with them? Gosh i hate my lifeu.

"So you twins, you need to take care of your little brother, Y/n."

"Take care of him. Ok? I trust you both" Mom continued.

"Ne!" Both of them answer.

I started to feel uncomfortable. 'Fuck i need my razors.' My hand and eyes are shaking to find a sharp thing. I quickly stand up and said "I have work t-to do u-upstairs" I walk out from the scene to the stairs. When i step my foot on the stairs i feel a hand grab on my arm and i feel pain since its holding the scars. I flinched and turn around. It was Jimin-hyung.

"Y/n wait. I need to talk to you." Jimin hyung said grabing my arm tightly. I flinched to the pain and bit my lips to stop me from screaming. Tears are rolling out.

"H-hyung its hurt" i hiss. I feel blood like running out.

"Oh,Mianhe" he let go of my arm and i grab it.

"Dont disturb me hyung!" I shouted and run straight to my room.

I locked the door and run to the bathroom and opened up my bandage and blood is coming out. I open the water and wash the blood away. I hiss at the pain and im tearing up.

All the blood begin to wash away. I sigh in relieved that the blood is gone. I wrap the bandage on my arm again and splash my face with water.

~Timed skip to the bed~

Im now in my bed. Ready to go to sleep but... the thought come up again and im feeling stressed and scared. I try to calm my self down by saying "You'll be okay Y/n. Just take a deep breath and let it go. Its gonna be fine, right?"

I begin to fall asleep but my phone Vibrated.

I sigh and put down my phone. 'Is it okay for me to save jungkook numbers as 'Kookie Hyung💕'' Well idc. My eyes are begining to feel heavy and i fell asleep.

---To Be Continued---

A/n
Im just gonna post one today since alot of things happen to my life. So ill update tmr okay? ILYGSM😘