Nice Shoes

A/N: PLEASE READ

This chapter has a few dance references that may be hard to understand if you don't dance. Sorry but there's always Google if you don't understand! Thanks and enjoy!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was at the studio, stretching with my students. We were doing splits when I heard tap shoes clicking down the hall. They weren't your normal clicking, though, they were heavier and louder. Then Chris came walking through the door in a t-shirt, gym shorts and tap shoes. he had a smirk on his face as he was showing off his tap shoes.

"Chris!" I said as I got up from my split and ran over to hug him. "You came!"

"Of course I did! Why wouldn't I?" He asked, chuckling.

"Well, for one, you're Chris freaking Evans." I replied.

He laughed and said, "Well, I thought it would be fun to spend some time with the girl who's been invading my thoughts."

I laughed and said, "Chivalry is dead, Christpher." Then I turned to my students and said "Girls, why don't we teach Chris here a few moves!"

The room of 10 year olds started cheering and dragging Chris to the middle of the floor.

"Now, now girls. Why don't we start with something simple, like.... Time step?" the girls got all excited and lined up in there formation.

After another hour of dancing and correcting Chris, he finally knew the basics. He had a thin film of sweat on his face and his breathing was fast.

"Alright, class dismissed." I told the class. They started walking out and changing their shoes.

"How do you do this three times a week? I'm exhausted." Chris asked.

"I've done it for 23 years, I'm pretty used to it by now."

"How old are you exactly?"

"26, you?"

"30." he said.

"Well, you can go if you want. I have to practice my lyrical solo. Recital's coming up soon."

"Mind if I watch?"

"No, not at all." I said walking over to the radio. I put in the track and it started to play 'Let Her Go' by Passenger. I got into my starting position and did my routine. By the end Chris was clapping.

"That was amazing!?" He said hugging me.

"You think so? I choreographed it myself."

"Yeah! You're a great dancer."

"It only took 23 years haha."

"Hey, when is your recital anyway?"

"Two weeks from today." I replied

He leaned closer and whispered, "I'll be there" He leaned closer and closer until our lips meant.

My hands found their way to the back of his head. pulling him closer. His hand were around my waist. We stayed that way for a few minutes until we heard someone clear their throat behind us. I quickly pulled back and turned around. There stood Alyssa, one of my students.

"Sorry, I forgot my costume." She said awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah, here ya go." I told her, handing her the recital costume.

"Thanks." she said, leaving.

"Well, I'm gonna go now." I told Chris, grabbing by bag and tennis shoes.

"Wait," He said, grabbing my wrist. "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Chris, I don't know. I mean your a celebrity. How do I know you won't use me, then go off with some other girl and do the same thing?" I said.

"Because I promise to never hurt you. Your different than all the other girls I've met. You like me for me, not because I'm famous. And I love that, and I love you."

I stood there shocked. No one has ever said that to me before. I can tell that he actually meant it by the look in his eyes.

"Trisha? Say something, please." He said, worry and concern showing in his eyes.

"I love you too." I said, wrapping my arms around his torso and putting my head against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my small figure and embraced me. He pulled away and said,

"Great, now, where were we?" He leaned down and once again, placed his lips on mine.