Coffee

Well, here goes nothing. I thought as I got ready to meet Chris at the coffee shop in an hour. I was dressed in some dark skinny jeans and grey converse with a red loose top.

I walked out of my apartment and hopped on my bike, quickly starting the engine and riding off to the coffee shop.

"Hey," I said as I walked in and saw Chris.

"Hey," He responded. we took a seat at an empty table in the corner of the shop.

"So," I started, trying to break the awkward silence.

"You know, I don't think I got your name." He said.

"Oh, sorry, it's Trisha, Trisha Poland. Aspiring actress and currently a waitress. You?"

"Trisha, Pretty name. Almost as pretty as you."

"Flattery will get you no where Christopher." I said.

"Chris, Chris Evans. Actor." He responded, mocking me with a smirk.

"So, Chris. How do you like your coffee?" I asked, getting up to order our coffees.

"Black." He responded.

"Ok, be right back."

I quickly walked over and payed for our coffees.

"One black coffee for the super star and one Carmel frappe for little ole me." I said with a smile as I placed Chris' coffee on the table.

"Thanks" he said as he sipped his coffee.

I repeated his action and we both sat in a comfortable silence.

"So, Chris, what are your hobbies?" I asked, trying to start conversation.

"Well, I dance, I act, obviously, I like to cook and read and draw, you know, usual things." He replied.

"You dance?" I asked shocked at something we had in common.

"Yeah, I know, kinda stupid right?" He asked looking down.

"No! I've danced since I was 3. I teach now at the studio down the road!" I told him.

"Really? That's cool. What types of dance do you do?"

"Tap, baton, hip hop, ballet, and lyrical." I said proudly.

"Maybe I could come and watch you sometime." He said.

"Yeah, sure. I'm there every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 5-8."

"Maybe you could teach me a few moves?" He asked.

I giggled and replied, "Please, Evans. I bet my students could teach you."

"That's because they have an amazing teacher."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I have to go. I have a class to teach." I said, getting up from the table.

"Okay, well, when can I see you gain?" he asked, voice full of hope.

"Well, anytime really. Here's my number." I said grabbing a pen and writing my number on a napkin.

"Thanks. Well, see you around?"

"Yeah, bye." I said.

A/N

Two updates in one day! Woot woot! haha may be a little hard to update for the next two weeks because I have marching band this week, then band camp next week. But I'll try! hope you like it! Comment your thoughts!