Acceptable?

197 likesEmily_Parker It's a good day 😁                       View all comments

197 likes
Emily_Parker It's a good day 😁
View all comments...
t_topaz Cute 😍😍
logannn 🔥🔥🔥
tatianavalentine QUEEN 👑
sweetpea Damn 😏
fangsfogarty ^^^ Why?
cherylblossom Why are you so pretty 😱
————
"Are you excited?" Cheryl asked me while tearing apart my closet, finding something "acceptable" for me to wear on my date.
"Cheryl calm down we are going to the movies, not a five star restaurant." I said laughing at her. "But yes, I am excited."
Toni squealed from behind me, while she was curling my hair. Did I have any choice? No, no I didn't.
"It doesn't matter what you wear, he'll think your hot either way." Said Logan who decided to FaceTime me while I got ready with Toni and Cheryl.
"Why are you all freaking out?" I asked.
"Cause not only is this good for you, but Sweet Pea is like the happiest I've ever seen him around you." Toni replied now done with my hair.
"Okay, nothing in here is okay." Cheryl said now completely surrounded in my clothes.
"So what do you suppose I... um Cheryl?" I asked looking at her as she took off her cardigan sweater and black high heels.
"Good thing you have good friends." Cheryl said throwing the heels and sweater at me. "Toni, give us the shirt."
"No." She said to Cheryl. "It's one of my favorites."
"Toni, I swear if you don't give her your shirt, I will never have sex with you again."
I choked on my water, while I could hear Logan dying on the phone. I then proceeded to fall of the bed, in a fit of laughter.
Over Logan and I's laughter I heard Toni sigh in defeat and throw her shirt at me.
"These pants should do." Cheryl said now throwing my favorite pair of jeans at me.
"Get up! We don't have all day." Toni said laying on my bed.
"Yeah, Yeah." I said changing into my outfit.
After I was changed, Cheryl did my make-up, it was almost time for Sweet Pea to come pick me up.
As we all sat in the living room, we were watching T.V when the doorbell rang.
"Have fun." Toni said to me. "Don't stay out to late either."
"Okay mom." I replied.
"Don't do anything I would do." Cheryl said to me.
"You mean arson?"
Cheryl glared at me as Toni stood talking to Sweet Pea at the door.
"Wait, aren't you two leaving?" I asked.
"Nah, we'll stay here, so when you get back you can tell us all about it."
"Ugh, just don't ruin anything."
The redhead smiled at me as she pushed me out the door practically into Sweet Pea.
"Hi." I said looking at him.
"Hey, I brought you these." He said pulling some flowers from behind him.
I could here Toni and Cheryl's squeals from the window.
"Let me put these in a vase, you can come in though."
I walked through my door back into the house. I quickly found a vase, filled it with water, and out my flowers in it.
"Bye guys. Have fun." Toni said.
"Yeah bye." Cheryl added.
As I was walking out the door I turned to them with a smiling.
"Hey, if I find out you two had sex in my bed while I'm gone, I'm gonna kill you."
Toni and Cheryl's eyes both widened and their cheeks flushed red.
I rushed out the door before they could retaliate, with Sweet Pea laughing at me as we hopped on his bike.
-
-
-
A/N
Emily's outfit is above 👆🏼👆🏼Yay, I was able to update!! Okay, y'all are gonna like next chapter for sure. I have to go back to school in like 6 days, help.
Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Drop a vote and comment 📸
Hope you enjoyed ♥️