I Mean It, I Swear

Sweet Pea and I swam till dark, we only stopped then cause Sweet Pea was "tired." We laid in the back of my truck, staring out at the ocean as the moon shined down on us. We were both wrapped in blankets, because we just decided to sleep there on the secluded beach. I sighed in content as I stared at Sweet Pea happily. He lifted his head, now smiling at me too. He leaned down and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled as I nuzzled my head into his chest. He pulled me closer, if that was even possible , wrapping his arms around me. I could slowly feel myself growing tired, as I yawned.
"You tired?" Sweet Pea asked lifting his head slightly.
"Yeah, but I'm happy." I replied smiling back lazily. I closed my eyes, as I was drifting to sleep as I felt Sweet Pea's lips on my temple.
"I love you." I whispered lazily as I fell asleep in his arms.
                                 ————
Sweet Pea sat holding the sleeping girl in his arms, as he laid back in the truck, he thought about the words that the girl had said to him as she fell asleep and all the time he had spent with her. As he also fell asleep, he came to the conclusion that he felt exactly the same way.
————

sweetpea Love you 💞     Tagged: Emily_Parker                    Comments disabled

sweetpea Love you 💞
Tagged: Emily_Parker
Comments disabled...
                                ————

Emily_Parker Love you too 💞   Tagged: sweetpea                       Comments Disabled

   Tagged: sweetpea
                       Comments Disabled...
                                   ————
            T_Topaz has sent you message
       cherylblossom has sent you a message
        fangsfogarty has sent you a message
                                   ————
-
-
-
A/N EARLY UPDATE SORT OF I GUESS
Sorry this was so short, I've had a shit ton of homework this week so 😐. Oh, I'm not going to a Twenty One Pilots concert so FUCK! I know that may sound like whiny but if you find and have listened to any of their music, you know that somehow at the lowest point in my life when I heard some of more intense stuff and it saved me so yeah I'm sad about not going but I'll be good, just gonna buy a ton of merch with my 2 dollars.
P.S: if anyone wants to loan me 300 dollars hit me up ✌🏼
Drop a vote and a comment 📸
Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Hope you enjoyed ♥️
P.S again: would y'all read a Jughead book??? Comment please 👀