Chapter 1

(I am a YouTuber in this, not in real life... yet)

My POV)

I wake up to my alarm, having the loud beeping keeping me from falling back to sleep. I turn it off and get out of bed, ready for my day of recording.

I get up, get dressed, use the restroom for my needs in the morning and take a jog around the block, waking up my senses.

When I get back, I go to my office and I set up the programs, putting on both of my monitors and turning on my microphone and camera.

I go online and go to Roblox, going to Phantom Forces to play for my video.

I hit the record button and start my intro.

"Hey guys, Snow Angel here today, with another Roblox video! Today, I'll be playing Phantom Forces. This is one of my Favorite games on this website, along with, well, actually, this is all I play when I'm not recording." I chuckle a bit and clear my throat, returning to the task at hand.

"Okay, let's get started!" I click on weapon's loadout and click support, selecting the M60 LMG. I click the secondary button and go to 'machine pistols, getting the Glock 18 and click 'back to menu'.

I go into the game and commentate, saying what my strategy is and over-reacting to me dying and winning, making sure to say 'gg' after the game, whether I win or lose.

"Well, that's all for this video everyone. I hope you enjoyed! If you did, be sure to hit the subscribe button down below if you are new to my channel and make sure to hit the bell for notifications for new videos that I upload. Also, go check out my Wattpad @SnowAngel510. I will see all of you dudes next time! BYE!!!!!" I slide my rolling chair to the side; out of view of my camera and I turn the recording off.

I edit the video, making the parts where I lose look sad and devastating and the parts where I win, look happy and full of victory. I zoom into the video for the parts where I snipe, or for when I died from someone I didn't see. After that, the video looked good, so I posted it on my YouTube channel, making the second video this week and its only Sunday.

I record another video for when I go to Playlist Live this weekend before I go down stairs to relax.

I open my phone and it reads 2:36. I roll my eyes and go into Twitter, posting, 'I can't wait to meet all of my Angel's this weekend! Remember that Playlist Live is coming! I hope to see you all there!' I put a heart at the end and post it, making myself smile at the sudden tweet's back, saying that they'll be there or they can't wait or, my favorite, memes about Playlist.

I go off of Twitter and go into Instagram, taking a photo of my recording studio and saying, 'I'll miss this place so much next weekend ;-; But, I will put up video's while I'm away!'. I post it and look at some of my messages, reading the people's comments and DM's.

I scroll and look at the messages but stop when I see a verified symbol. I look at the name and almost drop my phone. The name read 'Markiplier'. I squeal and jump up and down. I open the message.

Markiplier- Hey

(Sent at 2:27)

(Read at 2:43)

Me- Hi?

(Sent at 2:46)

(Read at 2:48)

Markiplier- Text me on: ***-***-****

(Sent at 2:49)

(Read at 2:49)

I take a whiteboard and write the phone number down, then put it in my contacts and open up iMessage.