Nomin

❁This is the second part for the first part of Jeno (+jaemin)
_____________________________
Jaemin's P.O.V

It had been 10 years since Jeno confessed at Y/n (A/N : i put Y/N because i used it on the first chapter ) and when jeno announce their relationship in public during his drama interview, the fans just went wild but they are okay with it because we are old enough now. I always wanted to move on and start a new life but jeno kept on coming, i guess my feelings for him never did fade away. I've been waiting and waiting for the day that he break up with Y/N but it won't be happening because i got their Wedding invatation.

I locked myself inside my apartment and actually cried. I shouldn't cry because i already expected this but i didn't know that it would happen so early. I don't know why am i so stupid but i just couldn't moved on. Ugh Na jaemin, stop it just erase everything you think you know about jeno, He is getting marry so stop it.

Suddenly my phone rang and i picked it up while wiping my tears. "NANA-AH, did you get the invatation yet ?" Jeno said and he sounded very happy. "Y-Y-yeah, why ?" i said while trying to control my voice from cracking. "Okay, I had to make a hard decision but i choose you to be my best man. Are you happy ? It is so hard to chose between you and the others but then i think that you need to be my best man because i really like you. Don't say it to the others okay ?" jeno said and i sighed. "Really ? Wow i am so happy" i said and looked down. "Jaemin-ah, are you sick ? Do you want me to come over ?" Jeno said and i cleared my throat. "No no, its okay" i said and he hummed. "Okay, i need to go find a wedding planner with Y/N now. If you ever need anything just call me" jeno said and hung up. "I need you" i whispered and put the phone down.

I sounded like a weak person and you might think that i am crazy or stupid right ? Well i think that so too but couldn't change it.

-The wedding day-

The others was helping jeno with his suit while i sat at the corner, drinking and staring at the wall. "Jaemin, lets take a picture" Haechan called me and jisung pulled me. "The best man needs to stand beside the groom" Renjun said and i stood beside jeno. I hugged jeno tightly and he hugged me back, "Okay one, two, smile" the photographer said and i smiled while looking at jeno. "Sorry to interrupt but the groom need to go to the hall now" jeno's wedding planner said and we all nodded.

"I can't believe you're getting marry Jeno" Chenle said and everyone agreed with him. "I felt like it was just yesterday we debut with our chewing gum song. I know we're taking a break but i felt like the first NCT dream is already gone" mark suddenly said and looked down. "Oh my god mark, don't be so emotional. We will always be an NCT dream member. No matter how old we get, we always be one" Haechan said and renjun patted mark's back. "Guys, lets go already" Jisung said and i looked over at jeno, he seems nervous.

"Okay lets do this, YO DREAM" Mark said and we all said, "DR-DR-DREAM" . "LETS GET IT" mark said and opened the door. The others exited the room, leaving me with jeno. I walked towards jeno and smiled at him, "You look nervous" i said and he looked at me. "Jaemin do you think this is right ? what if y/n isn't the one for me ?" jeno said and i patted his shoulders. "Yah, you two had been together for 10 years. You leave me being a third wheel for 10 years you know that ? So it would be such a waste if you don't marry her" i said and he chuckled. "Yeah you're right, thanks jaemin" Jeno said and then held my hands.