Taeil

Taeil P.O.V

When i walked out of the house, i never turn back. I could heard Y/N screaming because she was frustrated. We got into this big fight and she thinks i don't love her anymore, maybe she was right or maybe she wasn't. I can't think straightly and kept on walking without looking around, my phone rang non stop quietly. I think i have lost my words and I cannot pick up the bad words i poured out without thinking, the last word i said to y/n was "can we erase each other from our own life and become strangers for awhile?"

I know that it wouldn't be easy to erase Y/n because they were too many good days with her but it was too far away to turn back now. I made my decision so i can't change it anymore. I knocked on taeyong's door and he opened up. "Hyung ? what is wrong and your all wet now, Gosh it is raining and you made like you are in a drama" taeyong said and quickly let me in then gave me a towel. "Girlfriend problem ? well i know you don't want to talk about it now so just take your time and i could call everyone to come here because you need some boys time with your favourite people" taeyong said and i nodded.

I took out my phone and put it on top of the table, it kept on rang and Y/n was the one who is calling me. I don't feel like picking up because i don't even know my feelings right now, she is very caring,loving and all to me but i don't why i can't repay her like pay attention to her. I used to adore her but what happen to me, where did my feelings towards Y/n went ?

At the night, taeyong's house was very chaotic and everyone is having fun. "Yah lets watch this photo album i made and i even contact your parents to give me your childhood pictures so you all need to be grateful to have a friend like me" Yuta said and take out the photo album from his bag. The memories started to come back as i was watching the pictures, "Oh this is taeil's important day, the day he asked Y/n out and we all help him because he was a coward" Johnny said and we all laughed because i still remember that i was so afraid of being rejected. I looked at the picture and slowly smiled, i used to love her and cherish her but what happen ? . I sighed and take out a ring from my pocket then i just look at the ring.

Jaehyun pat my back then look at me, "Hyung, your going to propose to her right ?" he said and i nodded slowly. "But i guess i need to figure out my feelings first then i decide what will i do" i reply then jisung cleared his throat. "Hyung if you love her just do it, don't try to figure things out. Even if you two fight, you both still love each other. Y/n called you more than 10 times and you don't realised that for the past 20 minute you kept on looking your picture with her. So doesn't that shows you still have feelings for her" jisung said and everyone clapped their hands and complimented jisung.

"But i think she likes the old taeil and not this one. I am a failure, i failed her" i said and jungwoo slowly patted my back. "Maybe we just use the old method we use . The one that we use on the day that you want to confess to Y/n" jungwoo said and we all agreed.

Y/N P.O.V

When taeil walked off, i kept on calling his name but he didn't look back. I called him more than 10 or maybe even 20 times but he won't pick his phone up. My tears do not stop flowing as i throw my phone down on the ground, the screen cracked and it looks like me now. It was already midnight and i still waited for him to knock on the door then tell me he love me or maybe he used to loved me. I fell asleep at the sofa and still hoped that taeil
come back. I can't loss him, thats why i want him to come back and i need to be back in his warm arms.

After a few days later, "Hello ? is there anyone here ?" i heard someone knocking on the door and i quickly open because i thought it was Taeil but it wasn't. "Oh jisung, chenle it had been such a long time since i last see you two. Taeil isn't at home at the moment but please come in" i said and let them
enter. "I am sorry but the house is very messy right now and i never did get to clean it up" i said and they both just kept silence. "Um y/n noona, we came here because we heard about you and hyung" chenle said and jisung hit his arm . "Oh yea well maybe we're not meant to be" i said and fake a smile. "Noona, chenle isn't thinking properly. Oh and today we both want to invite you for a breakfast with us, how does that sound ?" jisung smiled innocently and chenle made cute face. "Yah yah you two don't need to look cute to made me follow you. Let me wash myself up and then we'll go" i said and they nodded.

I looked at the mirror and take the scissors, i held my long hair and cut it. Taeil like my hair but i feel like i don't need to keep it anymore because taeil will never come back and having long hair made me remember him so. "Oh my god, my hair is short now and it looks like i went to the salon. Y/n your a genius" i said to myself and went to the living room. "Noona what happen to your hair, its short. Did you cut them ?" Chenle asked and put my arms around their shoulders. "I look pretty right ? lets go" i said and they both complain because i am hanging in between them. "Noona your heavy and we are not like lucas and johnny hyung" jisung said and i laughed then walk properly . We kept on talking until we found the perfect place to eat breakfast.

I can't help but look at a highschool couple that was at the corner of the cafe, they both look like taeil and i. The girl even tied her hair like i used to did and they both look so cute together. "Noona what are you looking ?" jisung snap me out and i hummed. "Nothing... Wait shouldn't you two go to school" i asked them and chenle chocked on his coffee. "Well today we don't feel like going to school and lets change the topic here" Jisung said and take a sip of his drink. "Noona what do you expect your relationship taeil will be ?" chenle asked me and jisung smacked his arm once again. "Well i guess, i expected that when we both live in the same house together, we will able to spend more time together and maybe taeil can express himself more but well things just went to the opposite way and he was just tired of fighting again i guess" i reply and laughed awkwardly because i don't want to show them that i was hurting . After that, the boys wanted to go to the park near by my old school so i just follow them and sat on the bench. Jisung and chenle suddenly went missing , i was alone at the park and it felt like a dejavu as if i dreamt about this or used to be in this situation. I wanted to took out my phone but i just remember that it need to be repair so i leave it at home. "Jisung ? Chenle ? where are you ?" i said loudly and try to find them. "If this is a prank, it is not funny" i sighed

Then suddenly i heard a loud 'BAM' sound and i was scared so i run to the slides then hide there. Where the hell is jisung and chenle, if
this is a prank i will whoop their ass and report it to their mom. After a few moments later, i was tired and i feel hot being inside the slides so i slide down. There was my favourite flower,white roses, infront of the slides and i picked it up. I looked around and there is taeil sitting down at the bench, I know he that he notice me and try to act cool. I don't want to approach him first because i want him to make the first move but then i don't know why but as i wanted to walk away, i stop infront of him.

"This must be a dream,just like in my memories where you stopped infront of me .It is strange, how much time had passed and yet my heart keeps on replying on that day .If i closed my eyes, my memories will bring us back to the place. Today i must tell you but i can't poured out the words even if i reach out to you, i still can't do
it. Although I practice it countless time, the words can't come out so" taeil said and suddenly the other boys came out then gave taeil his guitar. Doyoung,jaehyun and him started to sing Timeless (A/N: I love that song so much)

Then the other was holding up pictures of me and taeil together even the day that taeil confess was there, i just remember that he did the same thing that he did during highschool . I can't help it so i cried, i am emotional at the moment so deal with it.

"I thought you will never comeback" i said and taeil hugged me. "I will never leave you Y/n , i just came a little bit late because i need to plan all of this for you. I would never hesitated again if you ask me whether i love you or not because i really do babe" taeil said and kissed my forehead then kneel down infront of me. Johnny was acting like the photographer and he took alot of photo. "Y/N will you marry me ?" he said and everyone was waiting for my answer. I never think think twice and just nodded, taeil slide in the ring at my fingers and it was beautiful. "Why did you cut you hair ?" taeil said and held my hair. "Why you don't like it ? well long hair is a burden and it made me think of you so" i replied and he just smiled. "You look more beautiful with this hair style and ring" he said and I hope everything between me and taeil will remain like this . After we fight, we both will be able to forgive each other.
--------------------------------------------

I don't know what should i say but there you go. It kinda suck so i hope you forgive me ^-^ . Thank you for still reading this and don't forget to vote