Hendery

Y/N P.O.V

"I was never enough , was it ?" i asked my boyfriend , hendery , and he looked down. "It wasn't it , you were more than enough" he said  and sighed. "Aren't you tired of this ...of us ?" he said and looked at me . "I'm sorry , i don't want to do this but...i just need space okay" hendery said and put his promise ring on top of the table then left the cafe. 

"But i want us to work" i said and held onto his ring .

What happen to us ? ...We used to be happy..then we started fighting over little things and barely meet each other .

I looked around and saw a teenage couple sitting side by side , the boy kissed the girl's cheek and they both became shy afterwards.

I felt my tears escaping and flowing down my cheeks , they just reminded how hendery and i used to be .

- Flashback -

I went to a fast food restaurant with my friends after class , all of my friends went to order and i save us a spot to sit . "Hey , Y/N you can go order now" one of my friends said and i nodded.  I went to the counter to order and suddenly i heard a loud noise coming from behind , i looked back and there was a boy on the floor .

"Are you okay ?" i asked and he smiled. "I am totally fine , not embarrassed or anything" he said and stood up . "Did you just fall down ?" i asked and he awkwardly laughed.

"No i didn't" he said and he looked at his group of friends who was laughing at him . "Well okay then" i said and processed to order .

When my food was ready , i took it and went back to my seat.  "Hey Y/N , i think the guy that fall behind you is into you , he kept on checking you our ever since we walked in here you know" my friend said and i looked at him , our eyes met each other and i quickly look away .

"He is kind of cute" my friend said and i chuckled. "Yeah , he is" i said and looked at the guy again .

( First Date )

Me and him got to know each other because his friends helped him to get my number and i think he is just cute so why not . His name is Hendery , he is the same age as i am and he is a funny guy .

He asked me to go to the movies with him and i agreed to go . We promised to meet each other at the venue , I came a little early and i waited for him .

"Hey i am so sorry , did i came late ? did i kept you waiting ?" he said and i shake my head . "No i just arrive anyways" i lied so he won't feel bad . "Thank god , lets go in" he said and held my hand . My heart felt like it will explode anytime soon .

After the movie ended , we went to eat . Hendery offered me his jacket when we were walking to a food stall . "So Y/N do you think that i could take you out again ?" he askes while we were eating . "Well it is a good night so i think we can meet again" i said and smiled .

"YES YES YES YES" he suddenly yelled and ordered more food for us . I guess he was celebrating it with food.

( First Anniversary )

It's been a year since we both started to declare our relationship . Hendery told me to wait him at the bus stop and i did what he told me to . I sat down on the bench and kept on looking at my phone , i was expecting a message from him but there was none.

"Guess who ?" someone said and covered ny eyes from behind . "Hendery , why are you late ?" i said and held the hands that was covering my eyes . "To surprise you with this" he said and i looked infront , there was a car .

"You bought a car ?" i asked and looked at him . "No , it's my sister's . She lend it to me so that i can spend the weekend with my girl" he said and opened the car door for me . "This is absurb" i said and entered the car.