Dreams, Tears, and Advice

"I want you to feel safe and secure whenever we go somewhere new with the others, and help you with your anxiety and depression. And whenever we have those sessions with Enty to help, I get so nervous when you look like you're about to cry.

"I don't want you to commit suicide or for us to drift apart. I persevere to assist you with your self esteem and emotional state, mental state even.

"I want you be ready for any event to happen when I'm not with you, or when Enty or Roger aren't with you. I want you to thrive in life; I want you to be happy and energetic. I want your smiles to be genuine, and your laughter to be official. I want you to be happy once again.

"I want you to regain the tranquility you once had in your life. I want you to be free; I want you to spread your wings and fly to anywhere you want to go, to fulfill any ambition you have. I want you to be free."

Keith's voice cracked. "I will be free, Pete," he cried.

"I will be free."

"Good. And you've already owed me for all the things I've done to you." Pete added.

"I did? What did I even do?"

"The phone call we're having right now, is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. I don't want to lose you, or even myself.

"Let us both achieve our dreams to be free from sorrow and pain, or at least try, even if it kills us in the end. Thank you so much, Keith. I am so grateful to meet a brilliant person like you."

Pete heard Keith sniff lightly. He must've been crying, but that's okay. It's okay to cry when it's necessary.