Chapter 4 (Special Package)

August 30, 2017, 1 PM

Super Junior become busier, they start to record their songs, dance practice, meeting about the album, filming a music video and also they have their own individual schedule that makes their schedule more tight than before.

Today is a dance practice for the first time after 2 years not active. They have to practice for their title album 'Black Suit'. Since its a very long time for them to dance again, it really exhausted for them.

"The dance is amazing, but I think I'm too old for this. It's so tiring" Said Teuk on the break time.

"We're getting old but it so fun. Can't wait to show this to the fans" Donghae also said something and everybody getting nodded agree.

"You look so pale, are you sick?" Eunhyuk asked to Teuk

"I just feel really tiring these days, but I'm fine. The one we should worry about is Siwon since discharged he really busy with drama, Unicef, and also our comeback. Don't get sick, Siwon-ah" Teuk touched Siwon's shoulder to give him strength.

"Thank you, Hyung. You too, don't get sick" Teuk just nodded and drink his water.

"How about your drama? Filming drama is fun, I missed that thing" Yesung said, gives the topic to talk.

"We're doing great, everyone on set really nice and I'm really sure we're gonna have a good rating"

"That's nice. I heard that Kim Yewon-shi also playing a role in your drama" Eunhyuk asked

"Yes, she's become Kang Sora's friend. Why? Do you like her? I'm gonna asked her number for you" Siwon gives Eunhyuk an interesting offer, he just smiles widely "She's really pretty and I heard she become Radio DJ". Everybody talks about it, but Teuk only sitting there silently, he's not really listening to what his friends talking about, his concern just stopped when Siwon mention Sora's name.

"Sora will be guest on Kim Yewon's Radio but I don't know when, she just saying that without mention the date" Siwon mentions that name again, Teuk got a little goosebump when hearing her name.

"Sora? Wah.. you're getting closer. You using banmal on her?" Donghae asked him.

"Yes, we're getting closer. She's very friendly and she asked me to use banmal on her. I think is not a big deal since we know each other before"

"How about the kissing scene? Have you..." asked Eunhyuk curiously

"Not yet, but it is on the script" Siwon answer while gives Eunhyuk naughty look and Eunhyuk laughing.

"Woah, you're so lucky. In my first drama, there is no kissing scene. I just envy you" Yesung said

"Because they know you're not good at it" Eunhyuk teasing Yesung and everybody laugh except Teuk.

"What are you talking about?" Shindong comes to them and gives them a small glare, he gives the signal to look at Teuk who just sitting quietly. Knowing all the members looking at him with regret, Teuk stand up and said "What are you looking at? Have you done talking? Let's get start practice again" with his leader tone and he walks away.

"What's that? He's mad?" Siwon asking to them.

"Of course, I think from now on he's gonna be jealous toward you," Shindong said.

"Hope he isn't treating you differently from now on" Donghae also gives his comment.

"Why? He's still in love with Kang Sora?" Siwon asked them with a blank face.

"Of course, pabo ya? He still keeping their photos on his phone and he still secretly looking at Kang Sora's Instagram although he starts to unfollowed her last year" Eunhyuk also explaining.