Chapter 26 (Leeteuk's birthday)

"Oppa, where are you?" asked Sora on the phone.

"I already at the venue of my birthday party with fans. I'm with my manager today, Shindong." Said Teuk while looking at Shindong and then he makes his phone in speaker mode.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sora-shi, I'm manager Shindong. I will take care of your boyfriend very well today" Said Shindong.

"Ah, Ne. Is he makes your day difficult? He talked a lot, right?" asked Sora to Shindong. "Ah ne, but, he's fine. I can handle it, don't worry about it" Said Shindong, "I'm just worried about you not him" said Sora, Teuk and Shindong laugh, "Thank you for taking care of him, just buy everything that you want with his card when he makes you suffering" said Sora then.

"I already make him pay for lunch, I also make him pay for other staff too, they really happy"

"Wow, you're doing a good job. Is he nags about it?"

"Yeah... a little bit," Shindong said

Teuk laughs, "You give her too much information," said Teuk to Shindong, "Shindong treat me really well today," said Teuk then, "Really? Glad to know that, treat him a delicious food later" said Sora and Teuk say yes, "Where are you?" asked Teuk.

"I'm hanging out with my friend and then will come to my office to talk about my schedule"

"Alright, have a nice day. I have to go, the event will start soon. Bye," and Teuk hangs up the phone.

"Honestly, I didn't expect your relationship with her to be this long" Said Shindong.

"Why? you thought we'll end up soon?"

"Yes, but, I'm very happy for you, I hope your relationship with Sora will last. Maybe you have to start thinking about telling this to fans without hurting them and Sora. You can't hide it forever"

"You're right..."

"Guys, be ready in the 10 minutes," said one of staff to them.

"Let's back talk about the event and ask cameramen to come for filming," said Shindong to the staff.

********

The next day, Teuk's birthday.

"Where are you?" asked Sora on the phone.

"Parking lot of my apartment, I just arrived from my mom's house. Last night, mom and noona ask me to stay at mom's house. They really insist me to stay a night there" Said Teuk while parking his car.

"You're not coming home for quite long, your family miss you"

"That's true but we will go on a trip together, we can spend our time later. Honey, please come to my place, I will cook lunch for you"

"I don't know, I have scheduled all day long. I think I can't make it, Sorry"

"Seriously, why you so busy these days? So, it's only me and Shimkoong on my birthday?"

"Sorry...."

Teuk sigh, "Alright, I call you later" then he hung up the phone and put his phone in his bag.

She holds Shimkoong to his left hand and handbag on his right hand, then out from his car. He walks to his apartment while pouting his lips, he really pissed right now. Besides Sora who can't come to see him on his birthday, there's no one in Super Junior member who saying happy birthday to him.

In front of his door, Teuk start presses his code when the door sounds 'click' he opens the door and then there's confetti bombed right on his face and it shocked him and Shimkoong.