𝟙𝟘

"Jungkook! Taehyung! Good too see you two," Jin smiled as he opened the door.

"It's good too see you too!" Taehyung smiled back and Jungkook just walked in.

"Disrespectful," Jin mutters. "He thinks he can do whatever he wants just because he has money."

"Tell me about it," Taehyung agreed too make Jin feel better.

"Anyway come in," Jin chuckled.

Jin let Taehyung in and closed the door behind him. Everyone else is already there and seated on the couch talking about random things. Taehyung walks over to Hoseok and Jimin because he already knew them and he felt more comfortable sitting with them.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jimin gasped, which earned everyone's attention. "Is that a hickey?!"

"Yeah...?" he blushed.

Jin instantly stared down Jungkook and so did Jimin and Hoseok.

"Did you leave this mark on this innocent little baby boy??" Jimin spat at Jungkook.

"Yeah? He's nothing but innocent, hope you know," Jungkook added.

Hoseok was the one gasping this time, "Did you guys fuck?"

"No!"

"Yeah."

Taehyung furrowed his brows at Jungkook, "No. We didn't." He confirmed and Jungkook snorted.

"Can I talk to you Tae? Can I call you that?" Jin asked.

"Yeah of course, do you want to go to another room?" Taehyung smiled, Jin nodded and lead Taehyung to his and Namjoons room. Jin closed the door behind them and turned to look at Taehyung.

"So?" Taehyung asked a bit nervous.

"This is about Jungkook, if you couldn't tell," Jin started. "He seems too like you a lot and I just wanted to make sure I can trust you with him."

"You guys must be close?" Taehyung questioned.

"Very, He is like my own son and his past relationships hurt him." Jin explained.

"What happened?"

"Basically, they used him for his money. I don't want him to go through that again. No offense."

"No offense taken, that's very understandable but I can promise you I would never use him for money, Im still going to pay him back for this phone even though he said not too," Taehyung smiled.

"So you like him?"

"Y-Yes..." Taehyung blushed, It felt like he was asking Jungkooks mother for approval of their relationship. Jin gave Taehyung a good look of judgement.

"Please take good care of my Jungkook," Jin said after judging Taehyung.

"We aren't even dating yet but yes sir," Taehyung bowed.

"Yet is the keyword," Jin pointed out and Taehyung couldn't help but smile.

They both leave the room and Namjoon had already brought out the drinks. Taehyung sits back down with Hoseok and Jimin. They were all drinking except Jungkook.

With all the things going on in Taehyungs life, including Antoine, missing home, bills, just everything there is too stress about, he just drinks it all away. He wanted to make a good first impression but he honestly didn't give two shits at that time. No one stopped him though, Hoseok and Jimin went to go talk to Jungkook, probably about Taehyung.

After a few hours of laughing and drinking, Jin was basically kicking everyone out because it was late and he had business to finish with Namjoon. Jimin helped Taehyung up.

"Bye Jin, thanks for having us over!" Jimin smiled.

"Anytime, now bye," he hurried and shut the door behind Jimin.

"Where we goin?" Taehyung slurred.

"Home," Jimin said, who wasn't really that drunk.

"Kookie's home?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shook his head.

"No, Jiminie's home." That's when Taehyung stopped walking with Jimin and pouted.

"I want to go with Kookie," Taehyung said.

"You can't go with Jungkook Tae," Jimin says back and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Ta Gueule!" Taehyung yelled. (Shut the fuck up)

"I can take him," Jungkook said and Jimin sighed.

"Fine but if you do anything I sw-"

"I won't, not when he's drunk anyway," Jungkook smiled and took Taehyung hand.

"I'm watching you," Jimin spat.

Jungkook ignored him and took Taehyung too his car. He got Taehyung in and gives him a towel just in case he vomits.

"We going home kookie?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded as he drove off. "Is Yeontan there?"

"Yes he is."

"Tu me rends heureux," Taehyung smiles. (You make me happy)

"Teaoo moo what?" Jungkook asks.

"Nothing nothing," Taehyung giggles and firmly grasps Jungkooks thigh. "You have nice thighs."

"I know."

"You have nice everything," Taehyung said and slapped Jungkooks thigh.

"We're here," Jungkook said and Taehyung sank into his seat.

"Carry me muscle man," Taehyung commanded.

"Tae."

"Kookie, carry me or else." Jungkook got out of his seat and went to Taehyung side too open the door.

"Come here," Jungkook beckons. Taehyung gets out of the car and Jungkook picks him up bridal style like its nothing. They get inside and Jungkook drops Taehyung off in the guest room.

"No, I don't want to sleep here," Taehyung complained.

"Where else do you want to sleep then?"

"Your room." Tae smiled and Jungkook groaned.

"Okay but sleep."

"Yes sir," Taehyung said and hurried to Jungkooks room. He jumped onto the big bed and let himself sink in.

"Stay here, I'm going to shower,"Jungkook commanded.

"Sh, I'm sleeping."

"Mhm." Jungkook hummed and left to the bathroom to shower.

Taehyung waited a few minutes before deciding to 'check' on Jungkook and make sure he is okay in the shower. Taehyung got up from the bed and stumbled to the bathroom door. He opened the door and peeked inside and saw Jungkook in the bath instead of the shower.

"Hey you liar, you said shower not bath," Taehyung blurted.

"Tae, go to sleep."

"Your arms..." Taehyung drooled.

"Tae."

"Goodnight Kookie."

(A/N: Anyone who knows French at all, help a homie out? If not google translate is my new friends :). )