𝟛𝟙

"Jungkook I seriously don't want to get out of bed." Taehyung mumbled into the pillow.

"We need to go somewhere, get out before I get you out myself."

"Bet."

"Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled into the pillow and let out a short laugh before Jungkook grabbed the other and threw him over his shoulder, keeping him in place there as he walks to their closet.

"I'll pick out your outfit today, hmmm." Jungkook hummed as Taehyung took this chance to grab at Jungkooks ass. Jungkook slapped his ass and Taehyung let go and giggled. "Don't touch."

"You have a really toned ass though."

"Doesn't mean you have the rights to grope me."

"But I'm your boyfriend, that should give me all of the rights."

"You get all rights when we get married."

"But that probably won't happen in a while, I don't think I can wait that long," Taehyung whined and Jungkook ignored him as he picked out a few hangers from the racks. "Jungkook all of my blood is rushing down to my head, put me down."

Jungkook continued to ignore him as he picked his own outfit and set them on a table inside of the closet. He sat Taehyung on the table next and took off his shirt.

"You don't have to dress me, I'm more than capable of doing so."

"You weren't capable of getting out of bed so what makes me think you are capable of dressing yourself?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm older than you, that's what."

"You don't act like it."

"You're just smart cause you run a whole ass business."

"And you're a teacher."

"I only teach French."

"So you're calling yourself stupid?"

"... get yourself dressed," Taehyung glared and hopped off the table. Jungkook pecked his lips and began to take off his shirt. Of course Taehyung stood there and stared, who wouldn't? He basically watched Jungkook get dressed first before dressing himself up.

After getting clothes on Taehyung put some shoes on and sat on the edge of their bed.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook ignored him. "Don't pull this shit on me again, last time you took me to France."

"It's nowhere important."

"It seems like it, you're dressed way too formal." Taehyung said and walked over to fix his outfit, "If it's nowhere important then you're going in more casual clothes."

"You're just trying to find an excuse to take off my shirt."

"Who wouldn't want to take off your shirt?" Taehyung murmured as he removed the clothing and found something new for Jungkook.

"You're right, I guess," he agreed as Taehyung buttoned up a new shirt that wasn't very formal but more casual. "Why don't you make your own brand? You seem to enjoy fashion, or become a model rather than a teacher."

"Well that's because I love my kids, I'd rather keep this job." Taehyung added as they walked out of the room and got their phones. "Even though they are highschool students, they make me want to have kids one day."

"Kids." Jungkook pursed his lips as they left to the car garage.

"Yes, at least five please." Taehyung smiled.

"That'd be chaotic, I don't think we can handle five, we can barely handle ourselves."

"Nonsense, we'll mature! We are still young Kookie," Taehyung nudged him as they arrived and Jungkook picked out a car to take.

"You're right I guess but we have to get married first."

"Then hurry up and propose, I don't have money to buy a ring so I'm expecting." Taehyung said as he got in the car.

"Needy."

"I just want to be with you forever is that bad?" Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook smiles and began to drive out, "not bad at all, I'll propose one day don't worry about it."

"Mhm," Taehyung smiled as they drove to some unknown place.

They drive for was seems like hours, only to arrive at a small restaurant. Taehyung raised his brow as Jungkook parked.

"We drove this far to eat?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded.

"I used to go here everyday to help out when I was younger."

Taehyung eyes lit up, more than happy to learn more about Jungkooks childhood. He quickly got out of the car , Jungkook following behind him.

"Are the owners family friends?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"They just knew me and Jimin, we used to stop by to buy some food after school and we some how ended up working here for free." Jungkook explained as they entered the restaurant.

"Welco- Is that you Jungkook?" An older lady gasped and Jungkook smiled, it was so pure Taehyung almost cried. "It's been so long!" She hurries over and hugs him as he hugs back. "Where's Jimin? Has he grown at all?" She continued to question as she pulled away.

"He's still short, sad reality but he's busy doing his own thing." He answered and she smiled.

"And who is this?" She asked.

"This is my boyfriend," he introduced.

"I'm Kim Taehyung," Taehyung smiled and she returned one as well.

"You better treat my son right," she joked and Taehyung chuckled.

"I promise I will."

"Are you the only one working the place today?" Jungkook asked and she nodded.

"But let me stop bothering you two, take a seat, the food is on the house."

Jungkook and Taehyung softly chuckled and took a seat at a booth looking through the menus placed on the table.

"She's sweet." Taehyung commented.

"She's like a second mother to me."

"I've never seen you so happy to see someone this much before," Taehyung said as he set down the menu to look at his boyfriend.

"It's been a good while."

"We should visit here more often then," Taehyung stared at him, admiring his features. "Are we going somewhere after this?"

"Anywhere you want."

"How about you show me around more and then we can stargaze, It's peaceful and stress relieving."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

A/N: Next chapter might be really really REALLY lengthy, since it is the last chapter.

I might write some extra chapters that include their life with kids and then fully complete it.

Also would you guys be interested in a spin off book with the Yoonminseok from this book? It would be in Jimins POV and would reveal some secrets about Jikook before vkook happened 👀 but yoonminseok is the main focus!

If not I want to write another vkook fic, Mayhaps a royal au 🤔, but if you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment them uwu.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might publish the final one this weekend if I find time! 💜