Everyone has been in their PJs (pic of Nicole)

Camila's POV

My throat was so sore. We'd spent all day in the amusement park. I absolutely with no doubt LOVE spending time with my bro.

I screamed as loud as my vocal chords would let me during all those horribly fun rides, and Nico bought me cotton candy, I practically have a relationship with cotton candy. He kept asking me if I was okay, if I was sure I didn't need to rest. I think he made a big deal out of everything. I mean, yeah, Jason hit me and felt me up against my will but...well, when you say it like that.. it sounded better in my head.

Anyways, the only person I told was Nik, and she obviously can keep it a secret, I don't want my parents finding out. Nico said that he would walk me to most classes, randomly so that if anyone wanted to get me alone, they wouldn't know when he was going to be with me. I think that's a bit over the top, but it does make me feel better.

***

Azaz's POV

It's safe to say that my weekend progressively got worse after that little incident with Elysse. She kept telling me it wasn't my fault but I was just in shock. My trauma with cars couldn't get higher than what it was after what happened to my parents so the dog didn't affect me THAT much. Of course, it made me feel disgusted with myself, I almost threw up when I saw the wreckage I'd made. But Elysse found a way to make it all a blur for me, and I could barely remember much when I got home. The thing was, there was something else occupying my mind, something more important than a dog getting hit by a car. I was worried.

What if she couldn't get over it? What if she was having mental terrors and couldn't sleep? What if she was afraid to go to school? All these questions kept plaguing me until I couldn't stand it anymore. Sunday morning, since I didn't have Nicholas' number or hers, I decided to go to her house.

Only when I was a block away did I realize that I had no idea what I was going to say or how I was going to behave, suddenly I felt embarrassed. What the hell? She was just a girl I decided to help when she needed me. And then I kind of avenged her with her brother, but still, it wasn't that big of a deal, was it? I mean, such a pretty girl like her shouldn't be treated like this. Wait what? Did I just call her..? God, I'm losing it.

Anyways, I worked up the courage to go to the front door and ring the bell. Suddenly I detailed the house. Damn. Even the welcoming carpet looked expensive.

***

Camila's POV

It was 11 am, I was walking very carefully down the stairs so I wouldn't fall on the veil of sleep that I was under. I'd just woken up and was eager to have breakfast. I needed something solid after all that candy yesterday. Nico was in the kitchen having cereal. My parents weren't that much around, I mean, you could see and feel that they loved us, and we loved them very much. But since their jobs kept them pretty busy, we only saw them early mornings and late nights. Even weekends you weren't sure when they were going to pop up, so Nico and I had the house mostly to ourselves.

Nico was in dark jeans, "Going somewhere?" I asked.

"Not in particular," he answered with his mouth full of Honey Smacks, MY cereal. Nico and I usually bought different kinds of products since his favorites weren't my favorites. And MY favorite was Honey Smacks! His was Frosted Flakes.

"NICO. We agreed," I told him with a pouty face.

"That's a cute face. You should use it with someone affected by it," he told me with a wink.

I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed a bowl myself.

Then the doorbell rang.