The New Kid (pic of azaz)

So we counted how many money I had saved.

WOW. I had surprised myself.

Then we dashed to her house and counted her savings.

Nicole had 420$ and moi? 550$!!! It was A LOT. How'd we do it? We kept changes and asked for little dollars every now and then. Then we didn't buy things...from our money. We'd ask for it.

We waited 'till the mall's doors opened at 10:00 am and bought ALL sorts of things.

We bought sandals, pumps, flats, sporty shoes, fancy shoes; we bought sundresses, fancy dresses, mini dresses, fluffy but stylish dresses, club dresses, and casual dresses. Tons of new make up. Also little details for hair and some creams for moisturizing.

Then we bought undies. All colors.

Some stylish jackets; all kinds of jackets, really.

Nail polish. EVERYTHING. I LOVED IT.

We finally got to my house at 2:30 pm. Mom and Dad were out. Grocery shopping, I guess. We found Nico coming down the satirs rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hiya, Nico!"

"Erhhmm," he said.

"Smart response," I said.

"Ha-ha."

Nicole averted her eyes. That we were practically sisters didn't mean she felt Nico was her brother. On the contrary, she felt attracted to him and had a crush on him ever since they met. I knew it, she knew it, Nico was blissfully ignorant. That's why he had no problem having only a thin cloth keeping him from being naked in front of us; he still had his boxers on.

Its not like I check out my bro or something but Nico works out. It's just a fact. He has an eight pack and big biceps. He said it was to beat up guys that would dare to hurt me when I was asked out but to be honest I think its just to be a chick magnet. Nico is really popular. Everyone looked up to him and everybody wanted to be his friend. He's one of the massives I was talking about earlier. Anyways, I knew Nik had to be flipping out and screaming on the inside, though if I must say so, she was keeping a really good outer look.

"Help us?" I asked pouting and pointing to the piles of shopping bags on the floor.

My arms were sore from carrying them all the way. I looked at Nik and she was rubbing her arms. Nico noticed.

"Oh, fine," he hmphed and put my pile on his left arm. It reached all the way to his shoulder, same with Nik's on his right.

He got up the stairs grunting, "When are you kids ever going to learn? Don't spend so much money on clothes!" he shouted.

"Its not JUST clothes," Nik said casually.

"Yeah, its make up and shoes too," I added grinning.

"Great. That's even better," he grumbled.

After dumping it in my room he went to his, that was right next to mine, saying, "I'm taking a shower. Please don't burn the house while I'm at it!"

"Okay!" we yelled in unison.

When we were safely out of earshot Nicole plumped down on the floor exhaling.

"You okay?" I asked while I separated the bags.

She took a breath and said, "That was..." she looked at my ceiling as if she thought she was going to find an adjective, "I mean, did you see his back? Oh my god!"

"No, I didn't," I said laughing, "I don't make a habit of checking out my brother."

She sighed.