1

Three years. It's been three years. You may be confused, so I'll try my best to explain. This might take awhile, but it may be worth it. So about five years ago, I met this amazing guy. He was just perfect. Sweet, funny, and caring. I met him not to long after I moved to L.A. to be with my best friend Alexia. Alex and him had been friends for about two years before I moved there, and met him. They met at a skateboarding contest. When I moved there me, Alex, and him met at the skate park. It was my first time meeting him. The second I laid my eyes on him, I couldn't look away. Yeah I know that sounds really stupid, movie romcom crap, but it's true. It was like love at first sight, on my side. We got closer in a week. After that week I found out he liked Alex. Yeah, it hurt to find that out, but I tried to moved on, I wanted to be happy for them. Not like I had a chance anyway. A couple weeks later we were all hanging out again at the skate park, and I fell while doing a kick flip, ended up breaking my ankle. I had to stay in the hospital for a week cause the bone was shattered. My parents where really mad at me, so they only visit the first day to talk to the doctors, and pay the medical bills. Alex stayed there all week. Everyday, and every night. She never left me. Well now him. He only visited twice, and it was only half an hour each time. It drove me crazy. Every time he came, he only said hi to me, and we would have a small conversation before he would talk to Alex, then leave. After he would leave, Alex knew not to bring it up, cause she knew I liked him. After I got out of the hospital I was still an air boot, which means I couldn't skate, but I still went to the park with Alex. He was also there, every single time. Alex was at my house a lot for the rest of the time I had my boot on. Anyways, after I got my boot off everything went back to normal.  The next year, and a half went by pretty much the same. I still liked him, and he still liked Alex. Alex and me got closer, until one day everything changed. I was sitting in my room when I got a text from Alex, she told me to meet them at the skate park. The thing is when I showed up I saw the worst possible thing. I saw her, and him, but they weren't just talking. My eyes filled with tears, and my hands started to shake. When they broke apart Alex looked over and saw me, but I just ran. I didn't go home though I just ran. I didn't know where I was going or what I was going to do. Everything just kinda fell apart after that. It's been three years since then. I haven't heard anything from him or her since. I lost. I didn't just lose my best friend, I lost everything.

~~

The fist two chapters are a bit shorter than the rest. I only know that cause I have 16 chapters pre-writen.