16

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Corbyn, and Zach to arrive. Jack was laying down with his head on my lap. "Becca." He says grabbing my hand. "Jack." I say looking down at him. "I'm bored." He starts playing with my fingers. "Corbyn, and Zach should be back soon." I say, grabbing his hand. "What if we left them behind, and we just went. They can meet us. Kat has a car." He whines. "Hmm..." I sarcastically hum. "Come on babe." He begs. "I don't like being called that." I say, and pull my hand away from his. "Ughh." He groans, rolling onto his side, and grabbing my legs like they're a pillow. I smile at his childishness, then lean down, and kiss his cheek. He turns his head looking at me. "Please." He says still wanting to leave. "Fine." I roll my eyes sarcastically. He smiles, and sits up. I get up, and walk into the kitchen to let Kat of know mine and Jack's plan. Him, and I walk to his car and get in. He starts driving, and it's like a five minute ride. When we get there I get out to walk into the house, and Jack comes up right beside me. When we walk in I notice Jonah, and his guest sitting on the couch. "Hey." I smile waving at them. Jonah looks over his shoulder smiling, and waving. His friend then turns around, and I see that it's Mae. "Oh, hi Mae." I sound surprised. "Hi Becca." She smiles. I slip off my shoes, then stepping into the living room. Jack wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Well, I'm going to show her around, and everyone else should be here soon." Jack explains, and brings his arm down to his side grabbing my hand, and leading me upstairs. He first shows me the bathroom, then pointing to each room, and saying who's it is. We go back downstairs, and he shows me the kitchen, then bringing me to the backyard. "Woah." I say looking at the view. "Right." He says coming up behind me, and hugging me around my shoulders. I smile, and turn to look at him. He looks at me, and smiles looking at my lips. I lay my head back a bit, and glance at his lips, then back at his eyes. He than leans in kissing me gently, slowly getting more intense. I pull away smiling. He lets go of my shoulders, and walks around to in front of me, grabbing the tips of my fingers. "You know we've never been alone since the park last night." He looks at our hands then up into my eyes stepping closer. "Yeah, what does that mean?" I ask smiling a bit wider slightly opening my mouth. "That I get to do this." He says letting go of my hand, and tangling his in my hair. He pulls me in, and the distance between us disappears. I put my hands on his back, and he moves his other hand to the back of my head. I smile into it, and move my hands up to his shoulders, resting my elbows on his chest. His hands lightly brushes down the side of my face, and to my waist. He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his hips laughing. "You're so cute." He smiles, and bumps me up grabbing me under the thighs. "Oh my god." I laugh lightly, wrap one of my arms around his neck, and brush one of his curls out of his face using my other hand. "Hush." He says starting to walk. "What are you doing." I ask, flipping the hair out of my face. "You'll see." He says slowing down. "Jack." I whisper. "Don't worry about it." He says finally stopping. He just stands there for a second staring at me, and smiling at me. He then starts to fall forward. I start to get slightly nervous, and confused, until we hit water. I resurface and wipe the water off my face. "Jack." I whine, and my voice cracks. "Becca." He whines back sarcastically. "Oh my god." I roll my eyes. "Come here." He says opening his arms. "Why?" I ask looking at the water then up to him. "Cause I said so." He looks at me in a sarcastically-stern kinda way. "Okay." I smile, and walk the foot it takes to reach him. He hugs me around my ribs, and upper arms, holding me really tight. "Jack you're going to suffocate me." I say in a breathless voice. "Sorry." He laughs slightly nervous, and letting go of me with one arm, scratching the back of his head. "Don't be sorry, it's fine." I smile, running my hand through his hair. He half smiles, then looks me up and down. "You're so beautiful." He pulls me closer, but being careful not to hold me too tight. "Stop." I say making a fake cry noise. "Becca." He brushes a strand of hair out of my face. "What?" I open my eyes, flickering my glance between the two of his. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever met. You need to please just realize that already. You're so amazing, and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I need you here, and I am so lucky to have you." He says seeming like he has one more thing to say. "Jack." I say wrapping my arms around his waist. "Yes?" He asks. "I know you have something else to say." I smile at him, and he looks down at his chest then back up to me. "Well..." He hesitates. "Just say it." I say tilting my head, and pouting my lips. "I-I think I'm in love you." He says sounding nervous. "Jack." I smile trying to hold it back a bit. "What?" He asks still nervous. "I love you too." I say smiling bigger. He smiles, and tears of joy start to fall down my face. "Just kiss me already." He says, and I go on my tip toes, and he leans down connecting our lips. In that moment everything comes back. All the feelings I had before, and all the new ones I've developed grow stronger. I feel everything falling into place, and I finally feel fully happy again. I hear the water splash slightly as he moves his other arm to my mid back, and I step closer to him as he holds me. He eventually breaks the kiss, and rests his forehead on mine. "Jack." I smile. "Becca." He smiles back. "I never thought I would be the one you would be confessing your love too." I laugh lightly. "Well, I never thought you would love me back." He responds rubbing my back with his thumb. "Well I do. I love you."