Technology!?

"You wanted that printed out, right?"

"Yes. Thank you, Pixel. I can work better on paper..." with a small smile Robbie takes the huge pile of documents from the boy and puts it on his desk next to the books Stephanie, Bessie and Ziggy already got him from the library. There's a lot of work ahead of him...

He's already looking at the book in front of him again when he senses the kid's gaze is still resting on him. The felf blinks and looks up, smiling lightly "What? Does it shock you that I still use pen and paper?"

Pixel shakes his head "No. I was just thinking...which of your machines...were magic and which pure technology..." he lowers his eyes "Sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"No, it's all right!" smiling friendly, Robbie invitingly points at the chair next to his own then he admits "It's just...I'm honestly not so sure myself... I didn't know that I'm a felf and have magic powers until a few days ago. Everything I crafted back in the old days surely got a certain spark of magic in it when I think about it now... But how much, I can't tell. I never noticed after all..." he shrugs weakly. The boy has sat down and is looking at him meanwhile "And Sportacus...is an elf... Just like this Nine guy... Will you use the same tricks you used on Sportacus on him as well now?" At the mentioning of the hero's name the felf instinctively looks across the great underground room at the door leading to his small bedroom where his boyfriend is finally sleeping more or less peacefully, watched over by Stephanie and Stingy...

He forces himself to focus again "No, this time it actually has to work! And I'll...have to actually use my magic now this time..." he sighs lowly.

"Oh, don't worry! Your gadgets are always cool. No matter the magic!" Pixel flashes him an encouraging smile. Robbie returns it with a very light blush "Thank you, Pixel. Also...thanks for helping me to clean up the mess Nine left behind. All of you."

"That's the least we could do!" the boy smirks "By the way...thank you for remembering our names now."

The villain returns the smirk "Don't get used to it. I'm just too busy to make up false ones at the moment," he winks "Speaking of being busy... I might could use your help..."

Pixel's eyes start to shine in pure excitement and cause a soft smile on Robbie's lips as well "What shall I do?"