Waiting!?

It's far too warm for his liking.

He's used to his well breathing hero outfit after all...

The black suit of the rebels alone is pleasant to wear as well.

But with the hoody over it this simply is too warm...

Sportacus never really felt like blacking out before.

Not consciously at least.

And not for so long...

It must be over half an hour that he's already standing on the grandstand between the other members of the audience.

He carefully looks around, trying to recognize any other members of the rebellious gang among all these people.

It's an almost impossible task of course, because he doesn't know any of them except Járn and the elf who picked them up at the house of Robbie's father in his car like vehicle and brought them to the court house. Which is more like a huge arena.

He can't help but imagine Robbie's snippy comment on that if he was here "Well, Sportacus. I can't help the feeling that you were slightly influenced by this place when you picked your name."

The hero can't help his heart growing heavy when he wishes so much that Robbie would be standing next to him now, giving him this slightly mischievous smile before folding his arms and shrugging it off then, simply leaving the conversation at that and watching the following scenario go its way...

But now...the felf is the involuntary main character of said scenario...

His eyes drift off, over to the small grandstand for the kids on the opposite side of the arena. The kids of LazyTown have blended in with the elvish children and as far as he can see from here. They even get along very well already.

A small smile washes over his lips at that although he really isn't surprised.

He knows 'his' kids after all...

Then he glances at Milford and Bessie who are standing one row in front of Járn and him.

The other elf is wearing a wide dark shirt to cover his suit and although he's constantly working a light charm to cover that the two grownups have no elvish signature, his expression isn't focused but...worried.

Sportacus feels for him.

Until now Robbie is nowhere to be seen, but neither are the Elders.

Their podium across the arena is still empty except of two guards at the stairs leading up to it.

When does this whole procedure start? And when...

Sportacus closes his eyes when he feels the fake crystal in his hand that he's still hiding in his pocket and make sure he remembers everything Robbie's father told him about how to reveal its secret...

He feels himself starting to shake ever so slightly.

What if their plan won't work?

They aren't even a hundred percent sure that it contains what they hope it does.

And they couldn't check before because such 'messages' can only be opened once.

According to Járn at least.

And Sportacus sees no reason to doubt his knowledge.

The older elf hasn't been chosen to be an Elder before for nothing.

And the town hero is sure that Robbie got a lot of his obvious remarkable power from him.

He also assured the man who picked them up that bringing the felf's human friends along would be helpful and absolutely worth the slightly higher risk of getting discovered too soon.

And Sportacus is very grateful to know his family so close.

But nevertheless he still feels so...

"Easy," Járn gently presses his arm against Sportacus' when he senses his distress, his voice is very low but soft "I'm nervous, too. But we'll save Robbie. I gave you my word, remember?"

His words and especially the touch have a calming, comforting effect on the sports-elf and he nods once, relaxing a tiny bit.

But he still feels the growing wish to finally see his boyfriend again...

Until the moment the gate leading inside the arena opens.

The next second he isn't sure whether some wishes shouldn't rather stay unfulfilled...