Bubblegum!?

"Either you're even stupider than I thought..." Nine slowly raises from the throne​ like chair in the one end of the huge airship and looks at Robbie, his eyes cold "...or this is another of these silly attempts to get away from your arrest because you and Ís finally understood that there's no way to avoid the necessary procedure by hiding..."

"Sportacus," Robbie is surprised about his own firm voice, especially because the pain in his chest becomes barely bearable with each further step he gets forced to take towards the Elder by the guards "His name is Sportacus. And you infected him with something. I understand that you hate me, but Sportacus did nothing..."

"Sportacus broke the majority of our highest rules already! Even before he started hiding you, Rotten!" Nine steps closer and glares straight into the felf's eyes, his voice threateningly low now and even audibly disgusted "...And then he...falls in love with one of the most dreadful creatures that ever existed! It's pathetic! It's disgusting! It's..."

"I didn't come here to listen to your insults, Nine," Robbie's voice is still calm despite the fact that his legs give way beneath him for a second and he staggers before he's able to catch himself again, his breathing is labored "...I...already know that you hate my...species... Especially me."

The elf has watched Robbie's moment of weakness with a light smile and now he makes a dismissive gesture towards the two guards who turn around and leave the airship without a single comment.

"That is correct," the other man who's about Robbie's size takes another step closer, his smirk broadening when he sees the felf's light frown "...And I hate everything and everybody they're connected with."

Robbie takes a shaking breath in and tries to locate the crystal on Nine's body. The fake one is still hidden in his closed fist.

Bubblegum...

The pain gets worse...

"Your little shield will chatter within the next few minutes," Nine grins knowingly "You stand no chance against the power of the crystal. It's about time you accept that!"

"Then why are you still so afraid of us?" his question has barely left his lips, Robbie already cries out in sheer pain and doubles over.

Bubblegum.

Nine smirks, but noticeably angry, his hand in his right pocket "We're not afraid! It's our job to protect this world! And you and your kin..." he increases the magical pressure on the crystal in his hand.

The felf cries out again and drops onto his knees.

Bubblegum!

Damn it...

Provoking Nine worked better than expected... Now Robbie 'just' has to...

This time, the felf falls onto his side with a loud cry and curls up on himself. His body is twitching as if he got an electrical shock and funnily his last thoughts are 'Bubblegum has burst' before with the next cramp in his chest his eyes flutter shut and he barely registers Nine's next comment anymore "Fun time's over, Felf. Now we're playing serious!..."