11.

"OMG! How have I never watched Riverdale before?! When does the next episode come out?!" Justin asks. 

I laugh. "Next week." 

Since we came home, we watched Riverdale on the couch and got to know each other more. The more I got to know Justin, the more I liked him. It was hard to believe that he spread that picture of Hannah to the whole school. I never asked him about it because I didn't want him to know that Hannah told me. 

"That's too long though. I need to know what happens next!" he crosses his arms.

"Me too. It's so addictive and Bughead is end game," I said.

"I like Varchie better but Bughead is cute too," he replied.

"Nah, Bughead for life Foley!" I argue.

We argued who was better for at least ten minutes until he finally gave in and agreed with me.

"You are so stubborn," he laughs. 

I shove him and he grabs a cushion off the couch and throws it at me. "HEY! THAT WASN'T VERY NICE!" I said pretending to be hurt. 

"Oh stop being so dramatic Atkins. That barely touched your shoulder," he said. 

"I hate you," I joked.

"You love me, I mean who doesn't?! Look at me," he points to himself.

"Asshole," I mumble.

"I heard that!" he said.

"You were meant to hear that," I stick out my tongue. 

DING. I hear his phone go off. 

"Sorry, that's probably Jess," he said awkwardly.

"Right, she's probably wondering where you are," I said. I completely forgot about Jess. Just when we were getting along, she just has to text him. 

"I have to go, Jess needs me. I'll see you later," he said and leaves my house. 

I sigh and lay on the couch rewatching the newest episode of Riverdale when I hear Jeff coming home. 

"Hey! What have you been up to?" Jeff said joining me on the couch.

"Nothing much, just been watching Riverdale," I said pointing at the TV.

"Why am I not surprised, I swear you're obsessed. You may as well be on the show," he jokes.

"Shut up, it's a good show," I replied. 

"Yeah, yeah. What do you want for dinner? Mom and dad are having a romantic dinner date tonight so it's just me and you," he said.

"How about pizza? We can order and get it delivered so we don't have to cook and burn the house down," I said.

"Sounds good, I'll call them now," he said.

"Okay!" I reply and head upstairs to my bedroom to shower and change into my pyjamas so I can be comfy while I have the pizza. Once I finish showering, I hear the doorbell ring and Jeff answering it. It must be the pizza guy. I quickly change into my pjs and put my hair up in a messy bun and run downstairs.

"PIZZA!!!!" I scream. "Come to me, my love," I said walking to the pizza box.

"Weirdo," Jeff said taking a slice of pizza.

"Shut up. Pizza is my soulmate," I stick out my tongue and grab a slice of pizza.

I finish up my pizza when I see that my phone is ringing.

"Who's that?" Jeff asks.

"Let me check," I said. I look at the caller ID and it said 'Zachy Boy.' Shit. I forgot Zach told me he was gonna call. But I didn't think he would actually call. Let alone FaceTime me! "It's Zach," I reply and answer the call.

"Hey! Why are you Facetiming me? I thought you were gonna call?" I ask. 

"Yeah but Facetime's more fun, and now I can see your pretty lil face," he smirks.

"Smooth Dempsey. Real smooth," I said grabbing another slice of pizza and biting it.

"IS THAT PIZZA?!" Zach yells.

"YES IT IS!" I yell back.

He laughs. "When I said pretty lil face, I meant the pizza not you," he said.

"Wow, so kind," I said sarcastically. "Anyway, what did you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"Justin," Zach said.

"Not this again," I groan. "Zach, I told you, drop it. Please," I begged.

"No. We all know that Jess isn't right for him and we all ship you with Justin," he said.

"Who is this 'we'," I ask making quotation marks about my head.

"Monty and I," he said moving his phone to show that Monty was there as well. Monty waves at the screen and I wave back.

"Hey Monty!" I said. "Anyways, no. I'm not that kinda girl. I don't wanna be the reason for a ruined relationship. He seems happy with Jess and I don't wanna ruin that." I said.

"But he's not happy Cass. Have you seen how he looks when he's with her? And whenever they're together all they talk about is Jess and her problems. Justin never gets to talk about himself. I've never seen him laugh or be truly happy with her," Zach says.

"And what makes you think I can make him happy? Why do you think Justin would like me?" I ask. 

"Because you're a literal ray of sunshine! You're selfless and caring," Zach said.

"Thanks but I still don't wanna be the reason Jess ends up with a broken heart," I begin.

"See! There you are being all thoughtful for other people's feelings. Even though Jess has been nothing but rude to you ever since you moved here," he said. "Just hang out with him for a bit and see how things go," he adds.

"Fine," I sighed and hung up the call. 

I did have a lot of fun with Justin today. And we laughed and had a great time. Maybe Zach is right. I need to talk Hannah first though.

I go onto my messages and quickly text Hannah.

From: Cassie

To: Hannah Banana

Hey! I need advice. Can you please come over? 

From: Hannah Banana

To: Cassie

On my way! x

I smiled. This is one of the things I loved about Hannah. No matter what the time was and no matter where she was. She would always be there for you if you ever needed her.