16.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

I wake up and look at my surroundings. I'm puzzled for a minute and wonder where I am when I had a flashback to last night with my mom making me leave and then I realised I was in Cassie's house. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the light that was coming from the window.

I lazily get out of bed and made my way to the bathroom that I was sharing with Jeff. I never saw him last night, and I didn't even know if he knew that I was going to be staying with him and his family for god knows how long.

I pick up the toothbrush that Cassie gave me last night and start brushing my teeth when the bathroom door swings open and a very sleepy Jeff walks in totally unaware that I was in the room. I didn't know whether to acknowledge him or just ignore him. Jeff walked over to the sink and picked up his toothbrush and looks at me and says "sup Justin."

When he realises what he just said he quickly drops the toothbrush into the sink and does a double take to look at me. "JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" he yelled.

So, Cassie didn't tell him I was staying then. "Oh, umm, your parents said I could stay at yours for a bit," I mumble avoiding his eye contact. I hoped he wouldn't ask me why I was staying but thankfully he doesn't.

"Oh, why didn't you say so bud?" he laughed and hit my shoulder. "But you better not be staying here just to pull something on my sister Foley," he adds.

Just when he finished his sentence Cassie walks into the bathroom to see what the commotion was about.

"Why are you yelling so early in the morning?!" she hissed.

"Because SOMEBODY," Jeff says pointing at Cassie, "forgot to tell me that we have a guest staying with us."

Cassie blushed and avoided my gaze. "You weren't even awake because your lazy ass was in bed before 9. Grandpa."

"I need my beauty sleep!" Jeff said.

Cassie and I both roll our eyes.

"Well, I'll leave you guys to it. Justin, I can drive us to school if you want?" she asked.

"Yeah, that would be great!" I replied.

CASSIE'S P.O.V.

"Yeah, that would be great!" Justin said.

"Cool, be ready in 20 and I'll drive us," I said and walked out the bathroom and go back into my room.

I quickly pick out my outfit for the day. A band tee and some jean shorts with white sneakers. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, apply some lip balm and grab my phone to go downstairs and make some breakfast.

I unlocked my phone and saw a text from Hannah. I opened it and saw a massive paragraph asking about what happened last night and how she needed to know every little detail when I get to school. I roll my eyes and reply saying that I'll definitely be explaining everything.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk into the kitchen. I still had about 10 minutes till I was supposed to leave so I decided to make my favourite breakfast; avocado toast. I put the bread in the toaster and cut up my avocado. While I waited for the toaster to pop out the toast I decided to play some Shawn Mendes and have a little dance party.

"THERE'S NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK, YOU TAKE ME PLACES THAT TEAR UP MY REPUTATION, MANIPULATE MY DECISIONS, BABY THERE'S NOTHING HOLDING ME BACK," I sing.

"Shawn Mendes in the morning too? You are obsessed," Justin smirked.

I jumped and quickly turned around. I blushed not realising that he was leaning against the fridge watching me this whole time. Well, that's awkward.