Claire

-DANNY'S POV-

We rushed to the hospital.
"Claire Peters" I said at the front desk.
We were lead to a room.
"She is very unstable right now and appears to have several broken bones. We put her on life support."
Said the doctor.

"How did this happen?" I said trying to hold back tears.

But I guess the doctor did not hear me because she left.
I turned and hugged Bruno. We stayed overnight. I was asleep when I heard something.
I look over at the bed and see Claire fidgeting.
"Claire, its me, Danny. Please wake up. I need you here with me, you can't leave. We still have so much to do in life like be each other's bride's maids, and so much more. I cant lose my sister. " I said crying.
"D-D-D-anny..? is-is- th-tha-that y-you?" She said struggling to speak.

"Claire! Thank god! Please....Please....Don't leave me." There is a quiet moment and then I hear "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-p"

"Claire, NO!! Don't die! No! Please!!" I screamed while crying. Bruno woke up to the loud beep and rushed to get a doctor. The doctors came in and pulled a cover over her lifeless body.

"No! No!" I cried into Bruno's shoulder.

"There there, let it out. Let it all out. Its ok. She is in a better place, where she is not suffering." Bruno said hugging me.

I just stood there hugging Bruno.

We left and went back home.

-5 DAYS LATER-

-DANNY'S POV-

Today was Claire's funeral. Since I went to middle and high school here, I invited our closest friends and family.
I was not ready to say goodbye, not yet. I still remember the day we met, all the sleepovers, parties, and fun we had together. I can't believe that my closest friend, my sister, partner in crime, is dead. I just can't believe it. I just stood there with my head on Bruno's shoulder, and his hand was around my waist. He had on sunglasses and a black fedora so nobody really recognized him. In my hand I held a Dandelion, a heart locket necklace, and a charm bracelet. I put them on the casket to say that we will always be together. Those were my necklace, bracelet, and her favorite flower so she would always have a part if me with her. I backed away and hugged Bruno.