A Great Day

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon...yum! I got up and made my way to the kitchen and saw Danny.
"Mornin' Sweets." I said as I sat down on a stool setting my crutches on the floor.
"Mornin' babe." She said serving me.
"So what do ya wanna do today?" I asked her taking a bite of my eggs.
"not sure..."
"I was thinking that we could see a movie." I said.
"what movie?"
"umm...How about Rio 2...?"
"okay." I am guessing she has no idea that I am in it, odd right?
We got dressed and Danny drove.
We pulled up and got out.
"Little help doll-face.." I said as I tried to get out of the car.
She helped me and we made our way inside.
I walk in and:
"OMG its Bruno Mars! Bruno! Omg your leg!" It was hectic. I looked at Danny.
"Your the one who wanted to go out" She said laughing.
We got to our seats and sat in the way front. For 2 reasons,
1: so I would not have to climb stairs,
2: so nobody would really notice me.
We got through the first like 20 minutes. I haven't seen the finished product once we finished so I was pretty excited.
The "🎶Welcome Back🎶" song came on, and of course I sang along a little.
Danny looked at me with the funniest face.
"Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm in this movie." I said laughing a little.
My personal favorite part is when Roberto goes insane when he sees the men cutting down the forest and the "Polly want a cracker? No! No more crackers! I hate crackers!" Line. You need to have seen the movie to understand.
The movie ended. And we headed out to eat. "So, how'd you like the movie?" I teased Danny.
"Good, but Roberto could have sang better.." She teased.
We left and there were paparazzi...shocker. Danny helped me into the car and we drove off.
We ate, and headed home.
"So babe, I realized that we have not gone on many dates." I said as she sat down on the couch next to me.
"yea, I guess your right."
We cuddled and watched some tv.
She fell asleep in my arms.
"I love you baby." I said giving her a kiss on her head.