A Miracle

I can't believe it. I cannot believe it. My wife, is in the hospital, with no memory...all because of me. If I would have payed attention to the road, she would not be here. My family showed up about an hour after she was admitted.
"Danny...Please.."
I kept repeating as I held her hand.
"I told you. I think you have the wrong person!" She kept saying as she pulled her hand away.
"Honey, go home, get some rest. We will call you if anything happens." My mom said resting a hand on my shoulder.
I agreed and hobbled to the door, taking another look at Danny. I wiped the tears away and walked out to my car.
I got back to my parent's house and went straight to my childhood room.
"Damn it! What wrong with me?! I almost killed her! I hate myself!" I shouted knocking the lamp to the ground. I just lied on my bed and balled my eyes out. I sat back up and pulled out my phone and tweeted:
@brunomars: Danny, Please be ok, you might not remember me right now, but please, I know you will. I cannot lose you. " Within seconds it was retweeted thousands of times.
I got tons of support from my hooligans.
@brunoshooliganz: #prayforDanny @brunomars it will get better, I know it will. We are here for you!"
I eventually cried myself to sleep.
I woke up to a my phone ringing. It was my mom.
"Hello?"
"Bruno...."
"Yea?"
"Its about Danny..."
"ok. Be there in 5."
I hung up and raced out to my car.
I arrived and ran, literally ran to her room.
"Danny?! How is she?" I asked catching my breath.
"See for yourself." The doctor said stepping aside.
"Danny? Baby...Do you remember me?" I asked in the calmest voice I could.
She was silent for a minute. I was beginning to lose hope.
I was about to stand up when a hand grabs my wrist.
"Bruno, don't leave me. Please." She said.
"Danny! You remember!" I said hugging her.
"I couldn't forget you if I tried."