The Past is Back

Sorry its short. I'm trying to update more often. Hope you enjoy!

We arrived back home and Danny started to get sick.
"You okay babe?" I asked as she started to cough.
"Yeah. *cough* im fine." She said stumbling to the couch.
"Woahh woahhh. Okay. I got you." I said as she nearly fell.
"Babe you don't look to good. Are you sure you are okay?" I asked putting my hand to her forehead.
"You're burning up." I said getting worried.
"Bruno..I don't feel we-" She started to say before coughing up blood.
"Babe...Babe...oh shit..BABE! Please..shit no..shit!" I said as she continued. I dug my phone out of my pocket and called her doctor.
"She's coughing up blood...she has a fever..she..she..she.." I said getting scared.
"Calm down! Calm down. I need you to get her medication into her as soon as possible. Do that then bring her to my office. " He said.
"O-oh okay." I said knocking over everything in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. "Found it." I said running back to Danny.
"Okay. Now listen very carefully. Take the injection, and put it into her fore-arm. Make sure its in the vain." He said.
"Okay..." I said very scared.
"1..2...3" I said before injecting the medicine.
"Okay. Now bring her here ASAP." He said before hanging up.
I picked Danny up and carried her to the car. I drove to the doctor's office and carried Danny in.
"Do you know whats wrong?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"No." He said examining her.
"Will she be okay?"
"Only time will tell." He said before sending me to the waitingroom.
After about three hours, the doctor came back out.
"What is it doc?" I asked standing up.
"Son, listen. This is not going to be easy so say. Danny, is in a very fragile condition. This happened because.....her cancer is back."