What Now?

I woke up to the smell if bacon, eggs, and coffee. I got up and a bright reflection hit me in the eye. I looked down at my left hand and remembered last night.
I still cannot believe that happened. I walked to the kitchen and saw a man in a white uniform cooking. "Bruno?"
I asked confused.
"Yes baby?" He said coming into the kitchen.
"Whats all this?"
"Something special for my bride." He said pecking me on the lips.
We sat down and the man served us.
"Hey babe, we have plans today. So after we eat, get dressed. In something casual though." Bruno said looking into my eyes.
I love it when he calls me "babe, or baby". We enjoyed our meal and I threw on a blue tank with a jean jacket and white capris. I met Bruno back in the kitchen.
"Ready babe?" He said looking up from the news paper.
"yup. Can you please tell me where we are going?" I said.
"You'll see!" He said with a dimply smile.
I walked to the front door and saw two suitcases.
"Bru-" I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine.
We walked outside and there was a limo. We got in and arrived at LAX airport. What is Bruno up to? I asked myself.
We got out and took our luggage. We walked in and immediately were swarmed by fans. Luckily, Bruno had a bodyguard. We got through security and headed for the gate.
"Here you go my lovely." Bruno said handing me my ticket.
We were in line to board the plane when the attendant asked for my passport.
"Um...uh-"
"Here it is." Bruno said handing it to her. We boarded and was in first class. A few people noticed us. Bruno sat in the middle, me in the window side, and his bodyguard across the isle.
"Where are we going?" I asked again.
"You'll see!" He said in a cute, devilish voice. We soon took off.
It was very odd that the flight attendant never said where we were going.
I fell asleep for a few hours with my head on Bruno's shoulder. I woke up to a hyper, squeaky voice.
"Hi! I'm a huge fan! May I please have an autograph?" Said a girl who looked 14.
"Aw, sure thing! Can I see your phone for a sec?" Bruno asked.
She handed him the phone and he holds it up and takes a few selfies alone, and then a few with her. He then signs a picture of himself that she for some reason had lying around...
I love that he really loves his fans, or hooligans. He is so kind towards them.
A few hours later we land. There were palm trees, and when we got off the plane, there were people wearing flowered shirts. That could only mean one thing.......HAWAII!
"Welcome to Hawaii!" Bruno said with a huge smile on his face.
We collected our bags and there was a car waiting for us. We arrived at a nice two story house. We walk in and are greeted by Bruno's family.
"Hi! Danny how are you?! Bernadette asked me pulling me into a hug.
Man, I am going to love it here.