A sweet, Sweet Surprise

-DANNY'S POV-

I woke up the next morning to the sweet smell of pancakes, fresh fruit, and bacon. I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Bruno at the stove making pancakes.
"Whats all this Bru?" I asked still in shock about it all.
"You'll see my darling!" He said turning me around and pulling me into a kiss.
We sat down and ate.
"Get dressed in something formal Darling." Bruno said putting the plates into the sink.
I got up and walked to the bedroom and picked out a not so tight off white pencil skirt with a light pink blouse. I put on golden hoop earrings and a Pandora charm bracelet that Bruno got me along with beige flats. I put on a cute flower head piece and some light makeup and headed back to see Bruno sitting on the couch.
"Wow...You look...Amazing!" Bruno said checking me out.
He was wearing a grey suit and his hair was up in the "whomp". He looked very handsome.
We walked outside and there was a limo waiting for us. We got in and about 30 minutes later we were at a very secluded little town. It was nice, and family friendly. Bruno helped me out and we headed into a little, church-like building.
"Bruno, what is this?" I asked looking around me. My eyes landed on Bruno who was on one knee at the front of the building.
"Danny, ever since I laid my eyes on you at the bus stop, I knew you were different, special. You make me happy when I am sad, you complete me. I love you with all my heart. You are the one. Words cannot describe how much I love you. You are the one I wanna be with, have a family with, and die with. You are the one. The one I love."
Bruno said pulling out a little box.
"So please, say you'll be mine, cause it will rain every day if you leave me.
Danny.....Will you marry me?"
I was tearing up.
"Yes...YES! I will! I love you Bruno! I am not going anywhere!" I said as he stood up and hugged me. He slid the ring on my finger and then turned around, facing a man standing in front of us.
"Peter Hernandez, do you take Danny Smith to be your lawful wedded wife, to cherish, through sickness and health, until death do you part?"
WHAT? I turned to Bruno and he gave me a reassuring look.
"I do." He said not breaking eye contact.
"Danny Smith, do you take Peter Hernandez to be your lawful wedded husband cherish, through sickness and health, until death do you part?"
"I do." I said with tears of joy in my eyes.
"Exchange rings please."
(We did as told)
"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I hope you enjoyed it! There is more to come. Feel free to leave comments!