Tropical Vacation

Bruno and I got off the plane and stepped into the warm, tropical air. Bruno's bodyguard lead us to a limo waiting out front. Bruno reached for the door handle as several girls screamed his name. We got in and waved to the girls. Bruno signed a dew things, and then we pulled away.

"Wow...this place is beautiful.."I said looking out the window at crystal clear water from the beach.

"It gets better." Bruno said taking my hand in his.

Moments later we pulled up to a large driveway with a big gate surrounded by palm trees.

The gate opened and we drove down a long driveway.

"Mr. Mars, we have arrived." Said the limo driver.

"Thank you kind sir." Bruno said tipping the driver as he got out.

I looked our my window and saw a beautiful three-story house. Or should I say MANSION!

My thoughts were interrupted me as Bruno opened my door. I got out and Bruno's guard takes our luggage and we walk to the giant glass door.

Bruno opened the door which revealed a giant marble staircase leading up to the second floor on both sides of the room. I walked in with amazement and we were lead through another large door that lead us to a huge kitchen. The floor was the same marble floor that we walked in on. The walls were a light, golden color. There was a giant crystal chandler hanging from the center of the room. Curtains were draped on each window and there was an island in the middle of the room with matching marble.

"Danny? You coming?" I heard Bruno ask from another hallway.
"Yeah...." I said with amazement as I started walking through another set of doors.
I met up with Bruno and we walked hand-in-hand down a long hallway.
Eventually, we came to a door that opened to a pool. A FREAKING POOL. The pool was like, the size of a FOOTBALL FEILD!! We were lead back to the front door and down another hallway. We walked into a large, family room with white walls, the same marble floor, curtains draped from each window, and four couches with a gold rim.
"W..WO...WOW..." I managed to say as we were lead up to the second floor.
We reached the second floor and there were four nicely-sized guest rooms, all with attached bathrooms and full sized walk-in closets. The third floor held the owner's room(s). Each guest room had a different look. One was a light summer yellow with a king-sized bed and a golden-rimmed vanity. Another had the same bed but with a light baby blue wall. Each room with lace curtains draped from the ceiling.
We got up to the third floor and the rooms were even bigger.
I set my stuff down on a bed and Bruno started to unpack. I looked up and realized that our room had a balcony. I walked out and the view was per-fect. You could see the ocean from the balcony. The crystal clear water, clean, sandy beaches. Man, I sure could get used to this.