Chapter 1

I do not own the video, it belongs to midnightmusicx from YouTube.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

11 Years Later

Y/N POV

As usual, my parents were yelling at me.

"Y/N!" yelled my mom. "You got a 95 on this test! You are so dumb, you can't even get a simple hundred on a test."

"I'm sorry mom it won't happen again." was all I said.

"You need to study more," she told me.

"But I do study," I replied.

"Did you just talk back to me?" my mom said in a dangerously quiet voice"

"...n-no..."

"Yes, yes you did"

She picked up a belt...

Time Skip

I ran out of the house to go... I don't know, away from there. I was wearing a long-sleeved sweater and sweatpants with my hair down so it covered my black eye, cuts, and bruises. I was walking and not really looking up and I bumped into someone. When I looked up I saw three girls my age wearing red, blue, and green.

I mumbled "sorry" to the one wearing blue who I bumped into.

She said "It's alright, but are you okay? Your eyes are all puffy and you look like you've been crying."

"Just family problems," I said.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N"

"I'm Brat, this is Brute," she said pointing at the one in green."And this is Berserk" she said pointing at the one in red.

"Ok, nice to meet you girls"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Brat said.

"What?"

"Your family problems," Brat said.

"That probably would help, I never told anyone before," I decided.

"Here sit down over here," Berserk said.

I followed them to the bench and sat down on the end.

"So what happened?" asked Brute.

I explained everything that happened and even showed them the bruises. They apologized multiple times and said that they didn't have parents and lived with each other. They then explained how they were the PowerPunk Girls, one of the PowerPuff Girls worst (and smartest) enemies.

"How did you become the PowerPunk Girls in the first place?" I asked.

"Well, one day a couple of years ago, we got hit by this black light coming from the sky, and next thing we knew we had on a uniform and had powers. This black belt here is what transforms us into our uniforms," Berserk said, pointing at her waist where there was a black belt with a backward 'p' on it. 

"But we can use our powers without the uniform too," Brute added.

We've been trapped in this awful mirror for the past couple of months though. The PowerPuffs put us there after we got in a huge fight with one of their other enemies, and almost destroyed the city." Brat complained.

"That's pretty cool. The mirror part doesn't sound so fun though," I remarked.

"Well it surely gave us some time to plot out our revenge," Brute joked.

"True!" I laughed, along with her two sisters

 "You wanna hang out with us? We're going to the park later," asked Brat.

"Sure," I said.

"Come on then," Berserk started. "We gotta show you how to have fun!"

——————————————————————————
You hang out with the PowerPunk Girls for the rest of the day and you become good friends. It was nice for you, they were your first real friends. They give you their phone numbers and you then go home early so your parents don't yell at you for being "late" to dinner.
——————————————————————————

Two Weeks Later...

"Hey Y/N, come over here" yelled Brat.

"That one looks great Brat, I think Berserk would like this one."

They were at the mall looking for a new bow for Berserk since her old one was tattered and in bad shape.

"Berserk look at this one" Brat called her over to look at the bow we found.

"That one looks perfect, thanks, guys." She smiled and playfully punched my arm.

We got the bow and left the store. We walked over and sat down on a bench and gossiped a bit before I remembered I needed to do some homework. I said bye and started walking home. About 10 minutes from my house I saw a bright light and looked over. It was a black light heading straight towards me, I hopped away, but I wasn't quite quick enough. I looked down and saw I was wearing a uniform that looked like the PowerPunk Girls uniforms but it was white. I called them and explained what had happened, and they said that they were coming and to sit tight. They showed up pretty fast, took them 3 minutes. They must've flown.

"This is so cool," Brat said.

"Yeah, now you can help us fight the PowerPuffs." Brute said.

"First we need to train her, though," Berserk remarked.

"Ok, let's get started"