Chapter 2

I do not own the video, it belongs to Nightcore Tom from YouTube.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Hours Later...

"Brat, watch it, your stupid heel almost hit me," Brute yelled at her sister.

"Well you know it wouldn't have hurt, so stop being a baby," Brat stuck her tongue out at her sister.

The two of them had been arguing the whole time and, from the way Berserk acted, this was totally normal for training. It seemed that the two had some sort of sibling rivalry when it came to training.

"See, I told you that your heels would get in the way!" Brute snarkily commented.

"So? Not like you care anyways," Brat snarled.

"You little-,"

"GIRLS! WOULD YOU STOP IT, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" Berserk screamed, "WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER HERE TO TRAIN HER AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT! YOU TWO ARE SO IMMATURE WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THIS, IT'S RIDICULOUS!"

"I don't have any problem with them fighting as long as they don't get me involved," Y/N inserted, "I just want to start training."

"Fair enough"

"Brute, you help Y/N pick out a weapon and teach her how to use it. Brat and I will make some modifications to our uniforms to accommodate our new member." Berserk instructed, "When your done, we'll go outside and test our uniforms and weapons out in a real fight!"

"YES, we haven't had a fight with the PowerPuff Girls in FOREVER!" Brute celebrated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
You pick out a pair of white nunchucks as your weapon of choice. Brute spends a couple hours teaching you how to properly use them and fight with them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Berserk, we're finished over here," Brute yelled, "Can we go fight the PowerPuff Girls now?!"

"Sure, just a minute while we finish up over here," Berserk replied from across the room.

"COME ON BERSERK!" Brute screamed, "We haven't fought the PowerPuff Girls in FOREVER and you're not going to be the thing that stops us from doing it now!"

"WE'RE COMING, we're coming," Brat screeched from the room over.

"OKAY, OKAY, we're ready," Berserk heaves, after sprinting to get everything done, Brat running in after her.

"FINALLY, let's GO," Brute moans, "Feels like we've been waiting FOREVER."

"Actually it was only 4 minutes," I insert.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Brute says, "Let's just get going before I die of boredom."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
You and the PowerPunk Girls change into your uniforms and fly out the door. After a heated discussion, you decide to go with the classic, "Let's rob a bank" to initiate a fight with the PowerPuff Girls. You're all excited, you for your first fight and the others for being able to have a man up on the PowerPuffs and being able to show off their new member.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Over here Brat, we need you to crack the code for the vault."

"I got it Y/N."

"Brute grab those bags over there."

"Thanks Brat."

"Y/N, nab a few gold bars from that stack in the corner."

"I think that's all"

"Come on guys."

"QUICKLY, they shouldn't see us."

"Wrong way idiot."

"We're all out, Berserk, you know what to do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Berserk blasted the building with her lasers, setting it on fire. You just flew around for a couple minutes while you waited for the PowerPuff Girls to show up. After a while, the PowerPuffs finally get there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Over here Blossy," You could hear Berserk cat-calling in the background. You, however, were more focused on avoiding Buttercup's well-aimed hammer swings after one put Brat on the ground for a few minutes.

"What happened, caught in your own bubble?" Brute taunted while Bubbles angrily flung bubble after bubble Brute's way.

"Wrong way dimwit!" I laughed at Buttercup after she flew into a wall.

"Come on Brat, join the fun"

"Coming"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Brat flew up behind Blossom and struck her with lightning and the rest of us laughed when her teammates tried to help her. We decided it had been a long day and headed back to the PowerPunks lair with all the loot in tow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------